Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time of day to go for a punt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Am I the only one comes at night? Can't be possible.

I reckon I have punted most in the afternoon, started between 2.00pm 4.30pm. I have very little interest in going in the morning, despite many punters wanting to be first guy. I actually find that a little creepy. Especially when i tell girlfriends that guys go to fuck in the morning because they are 'fresh'.

Banned
    I used to think you get them "fresh" first up (nice pun), but I know its not always true, I still like the mornings it just suits my so called "life style"............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whats better maybe a place having a slow/quiet day then...at least then the girls are going to have some energy and enthusiasm. Don't want to miss out on a chance and your bargining power increases (ymmv)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to be a guy who want to be WL's first of the day, but after a year of punting I realize that it doesn't make any difference.

However, recently I met a WL who I think didn't shower well in between sessions. During the session I feel there's a slimy thing under her boobs which I figured that its sperm. I feel awkward to point it out so I just didn't play with her boobs but at some point the WL grabbed my hand to squeezed her boobs.

Although I'm sure this rarely happened, I guess being the first guy of the day will make sure that the WL is in cleanest state.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I reckon I have punted most in the afternoon, started between 2.00pm 4.30pm. I have very little interest in going in the morning, despite many punters wanting to be first guy. I actually find that a little creepy. Especially when i tell girlfriends that guys go to fuck in the morning because they are 'fresh'.
    Hygiene real imagined is important for some... is it anymore creepy to fuk your GF’s??? in the afternoon when they are speckled in cum and other doo dads ..

Each to their own brother

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Hygiene real imagined is important for some... is it anymore creepy to fuk your GF’s??? in the afternoon when they are speckled in cum and other doo dads ..

Each to their own brother
    I used to have a good FWB that worked in a major city shop and sometimes I would fuck her first thing in the morning bareback then drop her at work. I guess the first guy thought she was fresh too.

Weekday, around 11, the best. If she is starting the shift even better!!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Banned
    Pre-covid pre-2020, Would always be the last at q.vb on a Sunday night

Only cause there was ai tasty quirky viet working

Banned
    1-5pm is always a quiet time for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    FS, I want to be the first. Unless I'm drunk, then I do Town Hall KFC or Macca's and then stumble to Ginza or 244.
    RNT, I definitely like being early if I want a decent massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rnt definitely better early

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find earlier better for rnt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most of the WLs and FS shops will find 7pm to 11am the busiest time. RNT punters may go early as they close 8pm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    FS shops around 2-3pm is usually quiet time with more selection of girls from my experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Midday to afternoon for me. Don't get to the late night sessions anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience with the late night/last session is that the girl is usually worn out by then and wants to get it over with and get you out of the door. I keep making the mistake of booking late. I think up to around 8-9pm has been ok for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    1-5pm is always a quiet time for me
    Maybe you should offer a discount for these hours.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually go as the first customer, but I find that the girls are usually not warmed up enough for the session. Maybe mid day would be better.

This trend of being the first guy of the day to see the said wl/ml is kinda sick. Maybe shops should charge more for the privilege.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast