Person's Name : Bella

Establishment : 249 Queen St, St Mary's

Date of Visit : 19/11/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Don't bother with the website

Phone : 9623 9862

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $100/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive face, slightly cuddly figure (but not too bad), B-cups, trimmed pussy with a small tuft of hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a very good session and excellent VFM

My experience/comments : Went to 249 (or is it 247?) without a booking and was told by Susan that two girls were available (Helen was busy).

Ivy turned up – not bad looking but she just stood in the doorway and gave me an unenthusiastic “Hello”. Then Bella was called and she bounced up and stood right in front of me, smiling, kissed me and grabbed my cock. She confirmed she did natural oral so it was no contest. I handed over the $100 and Bella led me to the room.

She has a reasonably attractive, roundish face and was wearing a tan-coloured teddy with black lacy bits and she eagerly helped me to undress.

Bella then stripped. She has a slightly cuddly figure with B-cups, a small tattoo and her pussy was shaved apart from a tuft of hair above her clit.

Onto the bed and she gave me a wipe down and knelt over me and we indulged in some cataglottism – now there’s a good word!!!

She then started licking my nipples while stroking my cock and then knelt between my legs and gently licked my balls and perineum.

She then started a very good BBBJ – lovely soft lips with no teeth, no interruptions, loads of saliva and very good hand-action. A couple of times she also did an unusual type of suck which sounded like a very liquid fart!!

Next Bella moved round to kneel beside me and I fingered her pussy for a while before suggesting some 69.

Bella was soon going off – moaning and twitching and grinding her pussy down onto my mouth – and eventually she pulled away for a breather holding up two fingers and saying “I cum two”. And she started calling me “Husband” which she did for the rest of the session.

After a bit more BJ she wanted to fuck but it was too early so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

I gently finger-fucked her and again she went off, holding my head and forcing me down on her clit before pushing me away and saying “I cum three”.

I knelt by her head so she could suck me some more and then lay down and got her to straddle me for a pussy-slide.

Again she wanted to fuck so I went with the flow and she dressed me. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and was quite surprised when she shook her head – I thought a CIM finale was definitely on the cards.

We started with some cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style (with lots to fleshy slapping noise) and Bella made some great facial expressions before collapsing onto my chest, saying “I cum four”.

She said “You fuck me” and I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

Bella got loud again and I had a thumb in her arsehole up to the first knuckle for a while but she pushed my hand away when I tried to go deeper.

I could have come like that but it wasn’t quite time yet so I got her to lie down for some mish.

I started slowly and we kissed some more and, with Bella holding her knees in the air and urging me on, I gradually went faster and faster until I came and I could feel Bella’s vaginal contractions as I did so. She told me “I cum five” and I was happy to believe her.

I lay down to recover while Bella tidied me up. She lay in my arms and after a couple of minutes she started stroking my cock again and, after getting it back to life, she knelt beside me and started gently sucking me again – she certainly likes cock this girl and it was some delightful post-poke relaxation.

Bella then started calling my cock my “microphone” (never heard that one before) and she held onto my shaft and started singing into it.

She said she was from Taipei and had been in Australia for one year. She works at 249 Wednesdays and Thursdays and at a MP in Homebush other days.

There was no rush to get rid of me but I said I’d shower at home and she insisted on helping me dress and, after a final hug and a kiss, I departed.