I saw Mimi’s photo on the 42G web site and immediately wanted to see her. While it took a couple of weeks to coincide our respective schedules, I finally got to see her and was the last customer on her shift, in fact she had to stay past her shift to see me, which I cleared with Reception when I made the booking. Thanks, guys!

I saw this cute tiny young girl join me at Reception while I paid the damage and, as she was looking at me, I asked her if she was Mimi? She replied ‘yes’ and soon we were off to the room. Mimi is 21 and around 150cm, so quite small and has a sightly cherubic figure, which means she is nicely proportioned. Not skinny and not chubby. I’m thinking, ‘hmmm, ….. yummy’ at this point and can’t wait to devour and penetrate that little cute body in at least a couple of places. In the room, the negligee came off and she exposed her youthful body without hesitation. Mimi has wonderful soft Bcups, which although soft are still incredibly pert, sticking out from her tiny frame like two small cones. Mimi came over for a kiss and suggested we shower. The shower was enjoyable with a combination of washing and stroking my cock.

Back to the room and to kneel on the bed, Mimi comes up and gives me an incredible DFK. Other reviews are correct that Mimi doesn’t spare any of her tongue in her DFK. While this is not necessarily common among WLs to the extent that Mimi does, I enjoyed and responded likewise. It certainly signalled that Mimi’s tongue would soon be wrapped around my cock as soon as she started to suck it. And that came very soon after, with me lying back on the bed and little Mimi wasting no time in taking half my cock in her mouth and giving me the same washing machine motion on the head of my cock with her tongue, as she did with my tongue during DFK.

With my eyes starting to roll to the back of my head, the thought of devouring her came back, so after, I dunno 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 mins of enjoying non stop BJ (little Mimi can really suck), I suggested we 69. She quickly agreed and positioned herself on top of me so her inner thighs caressed my cheeks and I could see her lovely buns while I started to probe her clit and pussy with my tongue.

After awhile of licking and tasting her juices, I asked her to sit on my face and went to town tongue-fucking her plus licking her labia and clit, then moving her to lean backwards, so I can explore some more. At this point some girls almost explode, but Mimi was somewhat reserved. She then suggested she move off my face because she ‘can’t come that way’. When I asked ‘why’, Mimi replied that ‘something comes out’ and ‘some liquid comes out’. I said. “oh, do you mean you squirt?” and she replied “yes”. Mimi was somewhat self-conscious at this point so moved off me and knelt beside me so I could touch her and flick her clit with my finger(s).

Soon it became clear that my licking had not been wasted and I felt a dribble and then a soft stream of warm liquid run down my fingers, hand and arm. She immediately stopped sucking and apologised again and asked me ‘is that ok?’ I said ‘of course, I like it’. So going back to her sucking and me flicking her clit, the streams of squirts (and I mean streams) started to become larger and more frequent. We talked about it some more and I said I once had a gf who was similar, but not nearly as prolific in her squirting as Mimi and I continued to assure her that I liked it/loved it. In fact I had seen a documentary on how/why/where women squirt (ejaculate) and that it should not be confused with urine as it is produced in a different place. I had also seen it in many JAVs and thought it was great, so ‘relax already’.

Then back to 69 as I suggested she try to come that way (knowing this would mean her squirting in my face). Mimi was nervous at first, but soon relaxed and started to squirt again and again and again. While the squirts started off as a light stream (never a dribble), they became stronger and larger as time and intensity moved on. Mimi continued to ask if I was ok and I continued to tell her I was loving it, which I was, as my face and chest became increasingly drenched.

Moving to mish, we started off with light pussy rub and then, after adding protection, progressed to slow penetration in her tiny tight pussy. Then Mimi started to squirt again, with really strong streams of her cum squirting onto my cock and lower abdomen. Every now and again, for a really big squirt, she would move her hips sideways, removing me from inside her and squirt the next stream of cum on the bed. I was enjoying it so much, it went on for ages, but eventually could not hold back and ended up exploding inside her.

We both collapsed, cuddled and talked for awhile, until time was up. The bed was drenched and needed a complete change of linen and under-blanket, rather than just the fitted sheet. Mimi is a real delight, particularly if you are into squirting, which at her level, is not that common in my experience. While it’s possible to find girls that squirt a little, Mimi is an Olympic champ in this category.

WIR? Yup, already did and the second time was even better than the first because Mimi was no longer nervous about showering me with her squirts.