Thread: Indo LALA

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Indo LALA

Person's Name : Lala

Ethnicity: Indonesian

Establishment : 5 STAR

Photo Genuine: Yes, but her photo and video do not capture her real beauty!

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, GFE

Hey all... I was missing my all time favourite girl, Kawaii, who had taken a week off (for obvious reasons). I have already reviewed Kawaii and I have seen her more times than I can actually remember! Probably around 15 times by now... sent a message off to Sam to make yet another booking with Kawaii only to be told that she would be away for the rest of the week...Fuuuuuuuuuck!! I was horny... I was more toey than a Roman sandal!! Fortunately, Sam shot me a message asking my to try Indo Lala as he thought that she would suit me because he has taken the time to learn what I actually like in a girl... Sent the reply back to Sam and locked Lala in for an hour after I finished work. I was looking forward to a bit of relaxation as I have worked my ass off for a couple of weeks straight without taking a real break. Rocked up to 5 Star just a few minutes before my appointed time and discovered Lala was waiting for me...

Lala is tall.... she looks fantastic in her heels and lingerie... her English is excellent, which was a huge bonus! I will actually go as far to say that Lala in the flesh is much more beautiful than her photos and videos (as cute as they are). I was actually a bit tongue-tied and seemed to have developed a stutter that I didn't know I had!! Lala and I chatted for a few minutes while she was getting the bed ready and I apologised, hopped into the shower as I had just come straight from work. Lala was very understanding and continued to set the room up while I gave myself a good wash!

Lala soon joined me in the shower, partook in the obligatory mouthwash as we cleaned each other down. Lala has a beautiful figure.. slim waist, round ass and a pair of DD's that even Ahlungor would happily die for!!!! Lala washed me down and soon had me squirming with a beautiful BBBJ in the shower! Lala has a beautiful, shaved pussy...

I wont go into too much more detail other than to say that Lala was a wonderful surprise! She was very willing to please and she has maintained the excellent reputation of 5 Star!!
    I will rate Lala as a 10/10... I walked away completely satisfied after my session! Will I see Lala again? I definitely think so, she was amazing and continues to maintain the high standards of 5 Star! Her excellent Engish is a huge bonus.

Conclusion: Lala is definitly one girl that I would see again! As I said, 10/10 for me!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did she do dfk ?

dfk till U CUM
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

New Thai MAY

23y. 163cm. Natural C. Super Diamond Services.

Loving T/Thu/Fri 1pm...

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc