Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage parlours vs Brothels

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage parlours vs Brothels

Hi Guys,

I am in a bit of a dilemma, I notice the massage parlours with HE in my work area seems to be a similar price to full service brothels. Perhaps slightly less. So Why do people go to massage parlours? Do they have younger girls? My experience is the massage is at times alright and other times its almost like a non-massage, the girls i had didnt seem to know mucha bout a massage. The extras is like $50 for HE. so its odd, I am trying to figure out what the pros and cons are, if its younger girls and friendlier girls then i might keep trying more massage places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only go for RnT, to me it's a time to chill out for half an hour, lay back relax and enjoy. I know I can get FS for a similar price but I've tried it once and didn't really enjoy it as much as rnt. Dollar for dollar you'll probably get younger girls at massage joints but I've had as many sessions with 30s MILFs as I have with early 20s students

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you find the massage good? or mediocre? I would prefer FS but i was wondering if its younger girls then i would be more keen on trying more of the RnTs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJam View Post
    i only punt about once a month and only RnT.

there are plenty of MLs that do a great part 1 massage. part 1 of a good massage is the bit that leaves you feeling good all day. part 2 is just a bit of fun at the end.

with FS i would have to do stuff. i just want to lie back and relax.

i tried FS when i was younger a couple of times and it just seemed to be over really quickly and then i felt weird about it afterwards.

yes you are right, i didnt think about the part of relaxing and lying back and letting them do the work. I can see the benefits of that. I also have at times felt FS was over quickly and feeling weird afterwards as it felt too mechanical, i guess with RnT, it feels more real?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it better to do the HE at the end or before the massage.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf77 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am in a bit of a dilemma, I notice the massage parlours with HE in my work area seems to be a similar price to full service brothels. Perhaps slightly less. So Why do people go to massage parlours? Do they have younger girls? My experience is the massage is at times alright and other times its almost like a non-massage, the girls i had didnt seem to know mucha bout a massage. The extras is like $50 for HE. so its odd, I am trying to figure out what the pros and cons are, if its younger girls and friendlier girls then i might keep trying more massage places.
    It’s an age old question, I suppose it’s more a personal choice and preference rather than rules fitted for many people.

There are , however, a few very well debated key points which had graced many similar threads before, may be a quick recap?

1. FS is cheating , RnT is not, as many people regarding a HJ isn’t sex, hence not being unfaithful, draw your own conclusions here.

2. Convenient! Location, location, location. For many punters, they only have opportunity to punt near work, and how many FS brothels can you find near your work place or place you are convenient to visit, on the other hand, massage parlours are every where.

3. If you walk into someone you know when leaving a brothel, you can’t defense, if you are seen coming out of a massage shop, well, you may still be ok !

4. Cost: if you can get your rocks off with a $40/30 min massage plus $20 for a clothed HJ, it’s cheaper than most FS.

5. For those punters where their bodies actually needing a good remedial massage than sex, and a part 2 is just a relaxing bonus ! Yours truly was basically in this exact position for many years when my lower back used to trouble me.

6. Spa treatment! Enough said ? Only Babylon and Chequers has the facilities now, which you can’t get from FS joints. (In Australia only of course!)

7. Then you have those punters who makes that a challenge to have part 3 with young MLs! Sex in a brothel simply don’t excite them anymore ?

So many other points, may be somebody else can comment as well ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with AHLUNGOR its mostly age problem n do we fantasy

I got two friends one is around mid 40 n another 1 is starting of 50..
    Both prefer massage then fs...
    They think its like having a lover
    Because fs is purely about sex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage is relaxing. You can get really good erotic massage and bodyslide when you find ladies who have worked and trained in Asia, specifically soaplands and their equivalent. I want to titty-fuck I would rather do it with an ML, since paying for a WL I feel like I should do FS. Doing FS with ML feels more rewarding if you build up to it than simply paying for it with a WL. I find massage joints have an easier more relaxed atmosphere.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me its about relaxing and unwinding. After a bad day at work, nothing beats a good massage
    I've also tried FS in massage shops, however I probably save FS for brothels only considering you're paying the nearly the same price but less of the action

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hmm interesting, i guess it sounds like it depends on the ML and massage parlour. The ones i have visited too dont seem to do much of a body slide or anything, they stand next to you and maybe touch you a little while doing the HE for $50 hence why i was surprised. But i can see the attraction in terms of probably less experienced or at least not being banged every day, arguably younger and also more like someone you met next door. I probably have to look around and try a few more places out. the $20 extra sounds a lot more appealing to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it’s not about young or old, comes down to your preference. Some prefer massage over fs, if banging is on your mind RNT is not for you just saying.

They are two different things altogether. Most guys going to RNT think of quality of massage first than part 2

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think Ahlungor has it all covered.
    They are a totally different type of service/feeling/vibe/experience and some punters prefer one and some the other, and some mix it up depending on what they want at the time.
    Regarding age, it's not really a question of WL v ML or R&T v brothel, but actually depends on the shop you go to.
    Generally the budget R&Ts and brothels have older women and the more expensive R&Ts and brothels have younger women.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tend to agree with the comment that RnT is more relaxing. FS is packed with action and you do this when you are really horny.

To unwind, it is RnT.

I guess it depends on your mood. But few times came out of FS and felt weird as I get a release but didnt have much connection with the girl. Likewise in RnT, I had established the connection, but can only get NHJ and really wanna bang the girl

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It’s an age old question, I suppose it’s more a personal choice and preference rather than rules fitted for many people.

There are , however, a few very well debated key points which had graced many similar threads before, may be a quick recap?

1. FS is cheating , RnT is not, as many people regarding a HJ isn’t sex, hence not being unfaithful, draw your own conclusions here.
    Still as naive as ever ! Did your wife tell you so or just your wistful thinking ?

And being a foundation member, lonewolf must have read at least a hundred replies and comments about this topics on this forum before !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Is getting a massage and a HJ cheating on your wife?
    Is going to a brothel and fucking a girl cheating on your wife?
    These are complex ethical and philosophical questions.
    Fucking a girl you met in a bar, a work colleague, neighbour etc?
    I think most men would agree this is cheating (unless you have an open marriage but this is very rare).
    Fucking a prostitute?
    Well most men would agree its probably cheating. But you could make an argument that it's just sex, it's a transaction, there is no real feelings there etc. It's not a very strong argument , but it's got some validity.
    Getting a massage and HJ?
    Well you could take a really strict view and say yes its cheating, but most men would say "hey there is no fucking and usually no BBBJ or DATY, it's just a purely physical thing".
    So yeah, it is easier to justify a R&T than it is to justify full service.
    What would most wives think?
    Well whether you get busted getting a R&T or full service either way you are in deep shit, but if you got full service the shit will be deeper and stinkier.
    Most wives will not forgive you for an affair, some will forgive you for fucking a prostitute, more will forgive you for getting a R&T.
    But ultimately it's what is in the punter's mind.
    Many guys will get a R&T because in their mind it's not cheating, it's just a bit of relaxation and fun. Their conscience is clear. Many guys won't go the next step and get full service because that's going too far - that's cheating.
    So there will always be a demand for R&T services from married guys.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Is getting a massage and a HJ cheating on your wife?
    Is going to a brothel and fucking a girl cheating on your wife?
    These are complex ethical and philosophical questions.
    Fucking a girl you met in a bar, a work colleague, neighbour etc?
    I think most men would agree this is cheating (unless you have an open marriage but this is very rare).
    Fucking a prostitute?
    Well most men would agree its probably cheating. But you could make an argument that it's just sex, it's a transaction, there is no real feelings there etc. It's not a very strong argument , but it's got some validity.
    Getting a massage and HJ?
    Well you could take a really strict view and say yes its cheating, but most men would say "hey there is no fucking and usually no BBBJ or DATY, it's just a purely physical thing".
    So yeah, it is easier to justify a R&T than it is to justify full service.
    What would most wives think?
    Well whether you get busted getting a R&T or full service either way you are in deep shit, but if you got full service the shit will be deeper and stinkier.
    Most wives will not forgive you for an affair, some will forgive you for fucking a prostitute, more will forgive you for getting a R&T.
    But ultimately it's what is in the punter's mind.
    Many guys will get a R&T because in their mind it's not cheating, it's just a bit of relaxation and fun. Their conscience is clear. Many guys won't go the next step and get full service because that's going too far - that's cheating.
    So there will always be a demand for R&T services from married guys.
    Ask your wife if you have one, it only matters to her, not what you think !

Everybody has vices, no need to find excuses.

If you think RnT is not cheating, you’re not only cheating your wife, you’re cheating yourself too.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Ask your wife if you have one, it only matters to her, not what you think !

Everybody has vices, no need to find excuses.

If you think RnT is not cheating, you’re not only cheating your wife, you’re cheating yourself too.
    This......the fact that you are simply in a room with a woman and you are both nude or even partially nude constitutes cheating if you are in a relationship unless there is some sort of agreement between you and your partner. I am sure every woman you ask would agree. It makes me laugh when guys and even some working girls try and justify it this way.

LMAO ! No possibility of STI transmission !

And cheating has different levels of cheating !

Quote Originally Posted by JimJam View Post
    with RnT? i guess you can get covid but how would you get an STI?
    Ok, good luck, not even worth arguing !

The law says RNT is a sexual act no amount of self delusion canges the facts
    Smiles
    Shane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast