I dropped in during the day and it was surprisingly busy, no roof top spots available, so I had to park on the street and use the front door.

The papasan was already in the waiting room area doing his covid routines so he got me seated in no time. A steady stream of girls and punters were moving backwards and forwards before my intro time came.

Put of the girls, I chose Angela.

We get to the room and through a splattering of 3 languages we have a conversation before she starts the shower routine. Angela is 165cm, large A/small B cup, slim build and long hair. A good bj in the shower before we dry off and continue on the bed.

The BJ continues and she's doing all the right things to make me enjoy it. We move onto the sex and it's OK. She is a bit passive, with some groaning. The cynic in me says it was fake.

We ran out of time so it was a quick shower and out the door.

If you want good mechanical service, Angela is great as she knows how to deliver, there wasn't that connection or feeling it was mutual fun. As always, YMMV.

I'd definitely return for another visit to see if service improves, it's the little things that need touching up to make good service exceptional.