Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star 💫 I see what the hype is about

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the name Sua used at 5Star was Ellie. She had some extra ribs back then... :P

saw her twice at 5Star and about 6 times at Ginza from when she first started at the shop using the name Chloe. She's great, service has been consistent all the way through the years.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow I didn't know she has many fans outhere, bro Slim we must have the same taste hey, but I'm gonna beat your record bro, I'm planning to see her 10 times atleast Ha Ha.
    If she was Korean Ellie then I did see her at 5 Stars too, in 2018 I guess but from a distance: What happened was the young skinny korean dude not Sam told me they have a new Korean Girl Ellie and he took me upstair to see her but in the middle of the stairs he told me to stand there and call the girl out, she went out and smiled at me, what a pretty girl! He then told me to wait for 2 hours because somepeople already book her, so I said I can't wait but I will come back other day and see her but I was busy so I forgot her. Now by a twist of fate I met her again but with plenty actions
    The thing is both Star and Sua are from 5 Stars and both are former Asian only because they are tight, so guys with big cock will have trouble with them! Lucky, I'm just average so I can enjoy both of them HaHa.

I'm also a fan of star but yeah communication is key with a lot of things. She's not someone you pick if you want hard ore service but don't worry this one post won't affect business for her she's one of the most popular C girls for a reason. There's tons of rich Chinese students ready to hand over their money me included haha a.

Banned
    Star has a great body with good posture, I don't know why but a good posture always makes a girl look more sexy. It could be the back arch that has that sex appeal. The downside about her looks for me is her boobs are bit deflated and soft, like it needs a little more volume to it, almost like she had a boob job removed but not so bad. Also while she has a pretty face with a nice smile, her nose job didn't turn out so good. Bad nose jobs are such a turn off for me.

Don't want to sound overly negative to an otherwise beautiful girl, just want to add some detail for guys who haven't seen her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Regarding C girls, they can be and are quite attitudy - we all know that. Indeed, K girls are as well some of the time. Just about the only ones with hardly any attitude ever are J girls. Thais can also be very arrogant and demanding (which is odd, seeing as they are towards the bottom end of the attractiveness scale).
    I find this such a strange comment, Thai girls more than pull their weight in the looks department. There seems to be this weird hierarchy perception with Asian races in this industry where its J girls first then K, C and lastly T girls.

If anything most J and K girls working in Sydney are quite average looking compared to C and T girls, with only a handful of exceptions.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    MrSeven. Well if seven is the number I'm not too far off.
    I had her last week and it was awesome. Mind you I've seen her many times before she went on hiatus. I spent at least 20 mins going down on her, had her legs quivering from cumming on my face. After the session, she told me I was the best in Sydney at DATY, lol!
    In mish, she did put her hands against my belly to limit my depth and was staring at the action down there. So I took her attention away from it, sucked her tits, neck, ears, dfk'ed her. Before long, I was all in. I even managed to go into semi-scissors position for maximum depth, but she stopped me after a few thrusts saying I was hurting her cervix.
    And that banging body in my favourite position (variation of doggy with her feet together and knees apart), the view was incredible!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    the name Sua used at 5Star was Ellie. She had some extra ribs back then... :P

saw her twice at 5Star and about 6 times at Ginza from when she first started at the shop using the name Chloe. She's great, service has been consistent all the way through the years.
    I have never gone to 5 star and i had thought of going there for my first time because of the girl Ellie. At the end, i haven't gone to 5 star and still going for ginza..until my last punt i found Sua. What a coincidence! A girl that I wanted to see earlier ago and finally came to me!

Banned
    Ellie/Sua looked average to me, not sure why dudes rave about her. Her face looks really artificial and her body is skinny fat (when you are slim but have no muscle composition). Also she looks quite old like 35ish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12