Thread: Jessica is the new explosive new blood in 57.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jessica is the new explosive new blood in 57.

Thought Sakura Palace (short for 57 for later) gonna be devastated since the best girls were poached and went to 310. Boy I was wrong.

It was Jessica's 2nd day on the roster and I've heard all about her. Booked her for an hour but couldn't make it, and had to text and cancel the booking.

2nd day their customer service (I dunno if I should call them operators or something else) sent me a message said do you want to finish what you started yesterday and I was like say no more, booked an hour and went straight to 57.

She has a pretty face, a bit work on the chin but I wouldn't mind it at all. Long legs and slim body, real D cup. Man it's gonna be a good time.

In bed she's very seductive with words, and her body. Booked an hour, came twice and looked at time, still 15 minutes to go.

No matter what kind position we were in, she is still able to tease/stimulate you, by using her words, her tongue, her hands, you feel like she's all over you during the sex. Her DFK is nice and gentle, I enjoyed it.

All in all, it was an epic experience, and 57 just found their new top girl already.

She is on leave at the moment(time of the month), I'll definitely book her again, but if you get too used to her maybe other girls will be tasteless, I dunno.

Anyway, my first AR in here. Most time I frequent 57 because I like their customer service(and girls), and I go other places every now and then. I noticed here people don't put a lot of girls together in one post, dunno if it is a norm or a rule here or something else, just curious, since I have lots to share. There aren't much 57's posts here so maybe it's good for me to start to post some here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How true are her looks to the photos?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her twice. I think She looks better than pics

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I haven't been to 57. In fact I met two girls in another shop that I was aware actually from 57. They were nice girls and I had really good time with them both.

I have been wondering why there is no reviews on 57. Thanks bro for the AR. If my current regular takes long break or retires, I will definitely check out 57. 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I haven't been to 57. In fact I met two girls in another shop that I was aware actually from 57. They were nice girls and I had really good time with them both.

I have been wondering why there is no reviews on 57. Thanks bro for the AR. If my current regular takes long break or retires, I will definitely check out 57. 😂
    mind tell me which girls are they? Lois Laura Amy Cynthia? These girls are all from 57 and went to somewhere else.
    57's girls are nice that's why they get poached to other shops very often. I say "Other shops" but everyone knows which one.

Thx for the reply, yeah definitely go give 57 a look when u got time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    How true are her looks to the photos?
    In the shop roster section there are her photos.
    I have no idea their 57's official accounts is still posting in this forum.

I mean her photos look good.
    Her real person is prettier imo.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just a question for anyone that's been to 57 recently: is it worth going there?

As in, are the photos accurate and is the service good? I've always been curious but I've never strayed from Ginza/479 and N5M.

Some of the photos that 57 put out though kinda makes me interested.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by codeveronica View Post
    mind tell me which girls are they? Lois Laura Amy Cynthia? These girls are all from 57 and went to somewhere else.
    57's girls are nice that's why they get poached to other shops very often. I say "Other shops" but everyone knows which one.

Thx for the reply, yeah definitely go give 57 a look when u got time.
    Haha, you have better intel than me. First one was the earlier Emily who worked in "other shop" last year (not the other Emily joined late last year). She didn't work for long it was like only 3months around Jun to Aug. And I seen her 8 times without seeing other girls until she quit. She definitely from 57 as she mentioned 57 boss was very kind to her and helped her a lot.

The other one was Sasa. Not 100% sure but kind of remember she mentioned Sakura. Don't bash me if I got Sasa wrong. 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by evkays View Post
    Just a question for anyone that's been to 57 recently: is it worth going there?

As in, are the photos accurate and is the service good? I've always been curious but I've never strayed from Ginza/479 and N5M.

Some of the photos that 57 put out though kinda makes me interested.
    Most of the photos were shot in the 57, I say the photos are at least 80% accurate(ofc there will be photoshop involved).

Service-wise, personally I don't have problems with girls in 57(well there was once year ago), in saying that I do not ask for lots of things. But if you are not familiar with the place it's better to double check with their operators about the girls and their services before showing up. Just my opinion.

If you are a regular from other shops I say 57 is worth trying for at least once.