Thread: Recent reconnaissance ends up with disappointment

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Recent reconnaissance ends up with disappointment

Trying to get back on the bike after COVID but so far nothing of value.
    Had 3 punts over maybe week and a bit - all fell flat.
    Tried Thai Amor Rocklea - I mean Thai surely can't go wrong. ML young Thai, big cans, chunky body, after some short prelims went straight to option 2 but then struck the old I don't do this, I don't do that.
    Tried to encourage with more dollars but she was holding fast. Waste of time - basic finish but she might as well been milking a cow. Saw 2 others here - very average - would probably never return unless plethora of good reports.
    Popped into Kerry Rd Arch. Met by Rose who had scammed me before with lack of access to playground but younger solid girl was a maybe. Little head took over. Turned out she was Chinese too. Wanted the bucks but service was poor.
    Luckily minor outlay saw me walk away with sad face but wallet still not drained. Kerry Rd did have some gems before COVID - my recent escapades there suggest now its Chinese city so wide berth again for here.
    Had always heard positive reports of Sky Day Spa at Arch but heard extensions were expensive. Thought give it a go. Had to be buzzed in behind locked door- good sign I thought. Met by short, stocky ML. Found out soon enough Chinese Mimi or something. As per standard Chinese MO promised the world but purely going through the motions to secure the rewards. Went to leave early but promised more but prob just worried boss would ask questions moreso than wanting to please me.
    Note to self - walk in -ask are you Chinese - if they are - walk out.
    Did an enquiry of MP on Granard Rd outbound - looks like private house with MS out the back - some Aussie/ maybe Sth Am came out - very substandard - obviously was half way through massage - based on that would steer clear.
    Prob need to go to the more consistent shops but hoping to find a diamond.

So fellows hope this helps telling you where NOT to go. lol
    The search goes on...............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know the thrill of finding a new ML, but I suggest to stick with the classics for now. Punters may have money to burn with easing restrictions, but with the poor quality out there, I'm stilll saving, although one of my faves has just returned to work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lack of job opportunities bringing new girls into the business however only few are worth to revisit, Big disappointments from favorite shops Either owner aren't honest to tell you or New girls think it's like working in super lotto

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    had a few good punts with Chinese girls recently...

Sky is not the same as before the raid, probably need to give them a few months to get back on their feet again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did a similar exploratory visit to the area yesterday.
    Luna at Coopers Plains. Very pretty skinny young chinese lady. Almost tempted to stay, but felt like a chase

Elegnat at Archerfield. Two others busy, one i saw was chinese and a but older. Not today

Golden Crown at rocklea. Chinese boiler. No way today

Aroma on Granard rd. Very attractive thai with blonde hair. Very tempted, but wanted to see what was across the rd

Went to Amys on Granard Rd. Saw the same one as 4foW2, but there was also an attractive thai in tracky daks. I thought lets end the chase here and see what happens. No pretense at a massage straight to the tackle. Cracking body. Shop options may be limited, but she said other availabilities elsewhere were attainable.
    Pm if you want to follow up.