Thread: Mortmer Rd open?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Mortmer Rd open?

Just for sake of intel anyone know about Mortimer Rd Arch?
    Went past the other day gate was locked, no signage, another victim of COVID?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Just for sake of intel anyone know about Mortimer Rd Arch?
    Went past the other day gate was locked, no signage, another victim of COVID?
    Went by 3 weeks ago sign a down. To bad ☹️ nice place got some good rub downs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mortimer rd (dee dee2)was caught on aprill 5/6 for braking covid 19 conditions
    105 wellington st (dee dee 's)
    143 byants rd logan holme
    all the signage was removed by order , was found to be running a unregisted business for more than 5 years
    because the raid was done through the health department (no one is allowed to know , unless they want to make an example of them)

all these places where closed down
    but 105 opened up the next day running with no name ( look closely all the printed signage has been removed)
    she has just register a AbN I THINK ON THE 19TH JULY 2020 ( dee dee's massage and dee dee's massage brisbane ) to a a faluse address at 150 wellington st probably to confuse the tax man

BIG NOTE IF YOUR ARE CAUGHT IN A SEXUAL ACT IN A RAID AND DOSN'T HAVE A ABN AS A REGISTED BUSINESS ( IT IS CLASSED AS A ELEGAL BROTHEL UP TO 4 YEARS JAIL TIME FOR YOU "LOOK AT LAWS "

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you're caught up in a police raid whilst having your dick pulled, I'm sure whether or not they have an ABN will be the last thing on your mind.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Spaceman u need do more homework Any shop abn or no abn will get done for prostitution!! Unless registered brothel with gov license

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you should read the law
    if the shop is unregister and and a raid happens and the guy in the next room gets caught having sex
    you can be charged just standing there with your hands in your pockets ( up to 4 years jail time) for being in a unlicensed brothel
    if it has a abn your just there getting a massage ( no charge)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You are wrong spaceman. Do some research yourself. ABN or no ABN, unless you have a lawful excuse for being there, eg you're a plumber there fixing a sink, you can be done for just being on the premises. If it has an ABN and is registered as a legit massage shop, you may have a better chance of not being charged, but you are not automatically exempt from being charged.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do these places get raided regularly?.

Senior Member(無間使者)

legit shops v unregistered brothel

Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    You are wrong spaceman. Do some research yourself. ABN or no ABN, unless you have a lawful excuse for being there, eg you're a plumber there fixing a sink, you can be done for just being on the premises. If it has an ABN and is registered as a legit massage shop, you may have a better chance of not being charged, but you are not automatically exempt from being charged.
    if you have made a booking with a legit shop with a abn for a massage that's why your lawyer can get you off the charges
    just point to the sign on the wall no sexual service's offered here

if the girl and the guy get done in the next room they will be charged and if they can prove the owner of the shop knows they get charged too,

if the shop has no abn and sub leased to a shelf company then there is no registered owner to charge ,so then every one in the shop can be charged and the real owners is unknown ( funny that) more than 70% of shop are like this

no abn and the untrained girl push's on your neck to hard and paralyzes you (no insurance ,no owner to sue this is why we have these rules "o" yes no tax paid)

you sound like your a owner running shops with no abn's trying to tell every one it makes no difference so just keep using my shops
    no insurance
    no tax
    no super for the girls
    no work cover for the girls ( massage table brakes guy injured " cant work, family starves loses house "cant pay mortgage , in a wheel chair for the rest of his life(no insurance), message girl "student" brakes arm cant work ,cant pay study fees

Senior Member(無間使者)

funny that

Quote Originally Posted by drunk-as-a-punk View Post
    Do these places get raided regularly?
    Having never been to a ML, I'm curious.
    no they don't funny that
    can any one tell us why
    massage shop's can run for 5 years with no abn's and dont get raided but the one next door dose

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    no work cover for the girls ( massage table brakes guy injured " cant work, family starves loses house "cant pay mortgage , in a wheel chair for the rest of his life(no insurance), message girl "student" brakes arm cant work ,cant pay study fees
    omg, i never realised that punting can be so precarious. I had been insisting that all of my shops don't use any palm oil in their supply chain.

so in summary, you are saying that the dodgy asian massage business is actually dodgy?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No that lead me to start searching ABNs via the https://abr.business.gov.au/

what a rabbit hole. I can see the three joints I last visited all have ABNs. They are not registered for GST, so maybe the actual shop turnover is below the annual threshold.

One place is a sole trader with a woman's name (can't find her on FB).
    One has a Trust as owner and
    Another has a Pty Ltd company. The free ASIC search showed that they had had ownership and address changes each 6 months. Paying the $9 for the paid search would reveal the owners if anyone was interested.

From what I have seen in the news it is rare that punters get pursued in the raids.

AF

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    if you have made a booking with a legit shop with a abn for a massage that's why your lawyer can get you off the charges
    just point to the sign on the wall no sexual service's offered here

if the girl and the guy get done in the next room they will be charged and if they can prove the owner of the shop knows they get charged too,

if the shop has no abn and sub leased to a shelf company then there is no registered owner to charge ,so then every one in the shop can be charged and the real owners is unknown ( funny that) more than 70% of shop are like this

no abn and the untrained girl push's on your neck to hard and paralyzes you (no insurance ,no owner to sue this is why we have these rules "o" yes no tax paid)

you sound like your a owner running shops with no abn's trying to tell every one it makes no difference so just keep using my shops
    no insurance
    no tax
    no super for the girls
    First you said you won't be charged, now you say your lawyer will get you off the charge. Which is it? There is a big difference with not being able to be charged and being able to get off the charges. Do you even read the drivel you type?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    First you said you won't be charged, now you say your lawyer will get you off the charge. Which is it? There is a big difference with not being able to be charged and being able to get off the charges. Do you even read the drivel you type?
    no abn ( no escape) screwed