Thread: What has better odds?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Smile What has better odds?

Just for shits and giggles on a rainy night.
    What has better odds - finding a ML who is pretty, accommodating and reasonably priced in BrisVegas or the Broncos winning another game this season?
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would go with the ML, beauty can be in the eye of the beholder. Happy with my lot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol that's a hard one...........quite frankly I'd go with the ML.......... Bronchos players look like their just waiting till Seibold goes.
    Wish I was Milford - getting paid a million a year or Darius 800k to do fuck all.
    Lets go back to the days where you did the job then got paid ...yeah I know I'm dreamin'
    Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lets go back to the days where you did the job then got paid ...yeah I know I'm dreamin'
    Prof

Same as most MLs Puff Puff

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't watched a single broncos game since Lockyer retired.. is it really that bad nowadays? surely finding a ML that's pretty, accommodating, and reasonably priced is bordering impossible
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A ML the other day was doing massage for me asked me to turn over I lost track of time I noticed 10 mins left of a one hour massage was left I know my own fault should be watching. She offered nude for 10 mins $150 I said no she was pissed off and sulking. She then asked if I want anything. I thought for 8 mins no thanks she was quite rude so I stayed for every second I had including the time it took to come in the room and to leave again to get hot tail. As I said I pay for an hour massage not 45 mins. Why should I pay for her to be outside the room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i dislike it when they take a long time to return after showing you the room!!! and these days i quite often say at the beginning how about you get naked as well to be fair!!! he he it works a lot of the time!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    100% I would go with the ML haha