Long time lurker, so thought I'd create an account and contribute to this forum.

Was over the other side of town yesterday, so thought I'd stop by Touch. Messaged to make a booking, heard L*** was good and she was free so I locked in an hour. Climbed up the stairs and greeted at the door by a Thai looking girl in a black tank top with extraordinary cans. Thought to myself, "this must be her!". Shown to the room, waited 5 mins and ML enters the room. Pretty good Thai massage, first through the towel and then using oil. After a while, a bit of TT and then the flip. 2p for option 2! Outrageous but given the black tank top, I thought it might be worth it. Unfortunately, she barely let me use my hands and was quite mechanical. Hit the showers to get rid of the massage oil, and came back to check my phone and only 45 mins had lapsed!

WIR: notwithstanding how great the cans were, paying for an hour massage and only getting 45 mins inclusive of shower is not good enough. Extras were too expensive and mechanical. Better options out there.