Thread: Touch

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Touch

Long time lurker, so thought I'd create an account and contribute to this forum.

Was over the other side of town yesterday, so thought I'd stop by Touch. Messaged to make a booking, heard L*** was good and she was free so I locked in an hour. Climbed up the stairs and greeted at the door by a Thai looking girl in a black tank top with extraordinary cans. Thought to myself, "this must be her!". Shown to the room, waited 5 mins and ML enters the room. Pretty good Thai massage, first through the towel and then using oil. After a while, a bit of TT and then the flip. 2p for option 2! Outrageous but given the black tank top, I thought it might be worth it. Unfortunately, she barely let me use my hands and was quite mechanical. Hit the showers to get rid of the massage oil, and came back to check my phone and only 45 mins had lapsed!

WIR: notwithstanding how great the cans were, paying for an hour massage and only getting 45 mins inclusive of shower is not good enough. Extras were too expensive and mechanical. Better options out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was going to their new shop in CBD but no parking is the issue for me, so pop into TDS without booking. Met this gorgeous, soft, cute Thai girl R*ta. Didn't bring enough cash hence only opt for Opt1. Allow me to roam and she didn't even wear undies lol. We somehow click, the part 2 was fun. She also work in Thai shop in Corinda but is a legit massage shop, behind closed door.. anything can happen..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What shop is TDS?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    TDS = Touch Day Spa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    'Didn't bring enough cash'
    May I please ask why not?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mr Crow seems surprised at the pricing. I was under the impression this was standard. Please feel free to enlighten me on locations where more is on offer for that price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by filteredglue View Post
    'Didn't bring enough cash'
    May I please ask why not?
    Is a spontaneous decision to see if any pretty mls available on the way back from work and no ATM around Rarely use cash nowadays.