Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wechat & Tiktok could be BANNED in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Tiankou View Post
    100% correct. Yes, people should have right for freedom and travel wherever they want to go during pedemics, they should have right for not wearing mask. Let us back uncle sam and keep following US for everything.
    Only that your right doesn’t include infecting others !

Wearing mask is not simply protecting yourself, it’s more about protecting others. If everybody thinks logically, it doesn’t need to be made into law.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

If Uncle Sam (only Trump really !) can not stand the fact that a tiny little social media dancing apps being successful, I wonder what will be his reaction if the Chinese Spacecraft Tianwen-1 currently on its way to planet Mars and successfully landed there and complete it’s mission ??

天問一號!火星之旅。

Ps. But I guess we will never find out as the mission will take two years and Trump won’t be there past January 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

Wearing mask is not simply protecting yourself, it’s more about protecting others. If everybody thinks logically, it doesn’t need to be made into law.
    We will soon find if that will work at all in Victoria? Now that masks, finally, became compulsory and coupled with a stage 4 lockdown and evening curfew! It has to work, right ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Unfortunately, not everyone thinks logically. That's why China forced public wear mask during early pademics (according to somebody, human right abuse?) By contrast, the "the nation will be great again", well, the transmission must be through tiktok.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    We will soon find if that will work at all in Victoria? Now that masks, finally, became compulsory and coupled with a stage 4 lockdown and evening curfew! It has to work, right ?
    They found over 80 people disobeying quarantine law when they are supposed to be self quarantined !

Banned
    Found 80, maybe another 80 not found.
    I don’t think the law in China Or North Korea is good under Normal situation.
    But in situation like now. It maybe good.

I saw joke before.

North Korea:
    1pm Number of infected = 1
    2pm Number of infected = 0
    3pm Number of infected = 1
    4pm Number of infected = 0

Banned
    If Uncle Sam (only Trump really !) can not stand the fact that a tiny little social media dancing apps being successful, I wonder what will be his reaction if the Chinese Spacecraft Tianwen-1 currently on its way to planet Mars and successfully landed there and complete it’s mission ??

天問一號!火星之旅。

Ps. But I guess we will never find out as the mission will take two years and Trump won’t be there past January 2021?
    Who is Uncle Sam?

Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Who is Uncle Sam?
    U.S.A..........

They found over 80 people disobeying quarantine law when they are supposed to be self quarantined !
    I thought that was 800 people out of 3,000+ people who had already tested positive and quarantining at home who weren’t there when being checked!

Senior Member(無間使者)

天問一號!火星之旅。

Many say they won't discount Trump yet. End of the day he is a businessman, when he wants to open his Trump business in China, China is good.

But he's trying to win votes from ppl in the USA, ppl who were laid off when factories moved to China. So as far as they are concerned, China is evil. Doesn't matter that these ppl were getting paid 8 times more but produces less than 30% a comparable factory in China does. Plus with more defects too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It only takes one to spread to hundreds. Everyday we hear on the news the police has issued fines to another 60-100 ppl who refuse to wear masks. Coupled with 800 who refuse to quarantine after tests, plus those that drive many suburbs just to buy a burger... Vic will need more than good luck if the ppl keep acting like that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wechat it just a snitch application, records your location and send it to PRC everytime you open or text someone. Images and text are parsed in realtime, and by they way yes I can enable mics and cams from remote access. If you know about wireshark and some other technics to trace the traffic you will be surprised. but wont say more.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I can just picture the Chinese Secret Police with this massive warehouse full of thousands of minions sitting at their computers watching Tik Tok videos from the West all day long. Those guys must be bored out of their brains. I mean how many videos of teenagers lip synching or dancing really badly to Katy Perry or Billie Eilish songs can you watch before you start going crazy?
    And imagine the reports they file. "5 August 2020 Linda Jones of Houston Texas dances very badly to Toosie Slide by Drake"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I can just picture the Chinese Secret Police with this massive warehouse full of thousands of minions sitting at their computers watching Tik Tok videos from the West all day long. Those guys must be bored out of their brains. I mean how many videos of teenagers lip synching or dancing really badly to Katy Perry or Billie Eilish songs can you watch before you start going crazy?
    And imagine their reports. 5 August 2020 Linda Jones of Houston Texas dances very badly to Toosie Slide by Drake
    Or wechat messages full of punters texting shops questions like, “can she DT?”, “what’s her breast size?” , “can she do CIM?”.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Or wechat messages full of punters texting shops questions like, “can she DT?”, “what’s her breast size?” , “can she do CIM?”.
    Hahaha! It's not exactly high quality intelligence they are getting on these apps
    I think after a couple of years of watching Wechat and Tik Tok they will just just conclude "those bloody Westerners are fucked up! They are not worth conquering. Let's just leave them alone and eventually they will self destruct"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hahaha! It's not exactly high quality intelligence they are getting on these apps
    I think after a couple of years of watching Wechat and Tik Tok they will just just conclude "those bloody Westerners are fucked up! They are not worth conquering. Let's just leave them alone and eventually they will self destruct"
    Lol. It’s not like Facebook, Instagram, google home doesn’t listen in on you already. There has been times where I was talking with someone about a sauce or food and get immediately hit with a ad about it in Facebook or some news website.

It’s actually really scary.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Oh that's why the Chinese girls have improved in Cim, DT, Daty, Pse,Gfe and multiple fuck position. Many many moon age chinese wl are not good Don't do most of the Diamond service I still remember.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

天問一號!火星之旅。

So you think that they will be better off with Sleepy Joe?

Banned
    Our PM said he wasn't going to ban TikTok here. Therefore you can still put up silly clips of yourself and let the world laugh at you. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    Masks = human rights abuse? No.

But Tiananmen, Tibet, East Turkestan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South China Sea... the CCP are cunts.
    Uncle Sam likes to sell weapons to friends. Friends that partake in worst human rights abuses that Uncle Sam conveniently chooses to ignore. Like the 7 million in Kashmir.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/04/m...ntl/index.html

India arrests their own reporters for not reporting what the govt wants them to...

https://amp.theguardian.com/global-d...id-19-response

Saudi Arabia abuses the Sunni Muslim population and their women. But somehow Uncle Sam says it's okay, they are the good guys let's sell them more weapons.

The list goes on... We just have to open our eyes to all the information out there and not just absorb only what the Uncle Sam want ppl to believe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast