Thread: Didi & Rui, good friends and sensational double.

Didi & Rui, good friends and sensational double.

Punt 3, Didi & Rui @ Ginza.

I will gather my thoughts and put the best AR I can in, but this punt was absolutely sensational. I had originally just booked Didi as she is right up there for me. She messaged me a couple of hours prior to my booking and asked if I wanted to 'fly double' with her good friend, Rui. How could I say no. Didi and Rui worked very well together and I felt nothing short of a king. I am going to go out on a limb, but this was my best punt ever. I am going to go back as my last punt I think. Titties, pussy, action every second. I seriously don't know how punting can get better. Hopefully I bring my A game next time, was a little off today.
    when your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't wait to hear about this bro!

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was about to say that you should really go out with a bang and do at least a menage a trois but alas, you certainly outdone yourself! Looking forward to the full AR

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Punt 3
    What were punt 1 and 2?

Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    I was about to say that you should really go out with a bang and do at least a menage a trois but alas, you certainly outdone yourself! Looking forward to the full AR
    OMG bro, best punting experience ever. Sad thing was I didn't cum in the hour. That's why I am doing it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    What were punt 1 and 2?
    Bella @ West Ryde, Evo @ 350 Chatswood. Bella Is almost not a punt, if you get my drift. Difficult to do an AR because she is a massage girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OMG bro, best punting experience ever. Sad thing was I didn't cum in the hour. That's why I am doing it next week.
    Hey brother,

Thanks for sharing despite the “shame” you must have felt because of the “perceived” notion of not performing.

If I may give my two cents, I have had that sort of problem before. It may have been due to a case of sensory overload.

I wasn’t doing a full hour of FS but it was an extremely hot and sexy moment with the Mamasan Double at QVB.

As you can imagine, these two are truly at the top of their game having been ML for more than a decade each and they know how to pleasure guys and where their sensitive spots are. The first time I saw these hot mamas, I was very early in my punting career so I blew my load withint 5 minutes of the start of the massage.

Since then, I’ve trained myself and my brain (probably too well) to learn how to hold my cum and not to blow too early by looking elsewhere or by thinking of something else like math or some shit.

Anyway, this is the one session that I came back intending to be holding out as long as I could and they came in really strong and I was exploring everything. I wont write a full AR but you can imagine this: right hand on pussy, left hand on tits, lips sucking an E cup breast, and both my nipples were either kissed or licked and their hands were both on my balls and my dick. It just couldn’t get any better than that!

But try as they might, for the next half hour without stopping I just couldn’t come. They were extremely disappointed and I was sad and also apologetic for “not performing”.

Anyway, cutting the long story short, the next week I went to see another ML and had no problem cumming.

Perhaps think of some way to reduce that sensory overload? Like having one of the WL watch you bang the other when you think you’re about ready?

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Punt 3, Didi & Rui @ Ginza.

I will gather my thoughts and put the best AR I can in, but this punt was absolutely sensational. I had originally just booked Didi as she is right up there for me. She messaged me a couple of hours prior to my booking and asked if I wanted to 'fly double' with her good friend, Rui. How could I say no. Didi and Rui worked very well together and I felt nothing short of a king. I am going to go out on a limb, but this was my best punt ever. I am going to go back as my last punt I think. Titties, pussy, action every second. I seriously don't know how punting can get better. Hopefully I bring my A game next time, was a little off today.
    If you ever get a chance try to book Rui and Venus in a double. Venus works at 479 now but you can ask for them to work together..........
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Quote Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
    If you ever get a chance try to book Rui and Venus in a double. Venus works at 479 now but you can ask for them to work together..........
    Venus looks pretty hot. Rui was team lead in our session I think, but Didi is my current little hottie. She comes across as being so sweet and innocent but that is far from the truth!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Venus looks pretty hot. Rui was team lead in our session I think, but Didi is my current little hottie. She comes across as being so sweet and innocent but that is far from the truth!
    so when are we getting the full review of this session???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Question for those threesome fans out there. Did you have to change condoms in between girls? Because that would be a real mood killer for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, I had a session with rui (now Stella) and Venus sometime ago. Although, they did change the condom but they kept me occupied throughout the session so for me it was perfect session 😁. It’s sad they both work in different shops so it’s nearly impossible to book a double.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    so when are we getting the full review of this session???
    Don’t think it’s going to happen if it’s now nearly 2 years after the original post

It is still up there with one of my best punts. 3 way shower action was awesome, both girls sliding up against me, turn to one, DFK, turn the other way, more of the same.

Quick summary, took turns at DATY and BBBJ at the same time. Took turns at fucking them whilst I played with the other girls pussy. Didi cum and was exhausted, laid next to me and serious DFK and ditties in mouth whilst Rui rode me like I was the best rodeo bull going around. How I didn't cum, I will never know because the whole session was amazing!

Oh, almost forgot the legendary rimming that Rui gave before we got into the face sitting BBBJ scenario. All the while, Didi was kissing me and making sure I had access to her wonderful boobs. Such a shame she quit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You proved me wrong Raybo - and you’ve got a great memory!!