Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden Lotus

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Golden Lotus

Tried their new shop at Milton and was suprised how nice it was inside. Good sized room, A/C and nice comfy table. Also a wash basin in the room which i cant remember seeing in a shop before. Pleasant girl with good attitude, nice slim and had no trouble with usual options. Parking is a bit of a pain but a few free 1hr spots on side streets. Shop is a bit hard to find, it's along the balcony above the gym, entry off Park rd.
    Will try again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Shop is located roughly on a corner of 2 busy streets. Entrance too visible from the street. At other GL shops a cust has to press the buzzer and wait until the girl lets him in. Is that also the case at this branch?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Shop is located roughly on a corner of 2 busy streets. Entrance too visible from the street. At other GL shops a cust has to press the buzzer and wait until the girl lets him in. Is that also the case at this branch?
    Yeah, buzzer on door, but as im nobody important does'nt worry me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This one is next on my list. In the evening the streets there are dead, but busy during the day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    This one is next on my list. In the evening the streets there are dead, but busy during the day.
    Yeah thats right man. If your going at night prob best if u ring first, they dont hang around if quiet.

I checked out the new on at Morningside last week.

Revamped on massage shop - looks great. Massage from a purer girl who goes to the other shops too.

Same pricing, same service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good intel thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been to the Aspley/Wavell Shop 3 times since open, excel experiences on all 3 occasions by 3 different ladies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried this Northsideplace saw V from V...Good hard massage but rough hands and mechanical...Extras $50, $80, $100 and $150... Bloody expensive... should have declined but went ahead with option 1 again very mechanical and didn't let me touch even from outside... Overall a bad experience and guess one to avoid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by smk_er View Post
    Tried this Northsideplace saw V from V...Good hard massage but rough hands and mechanical...Extras $50, $80, $100 and $150... Bloody expensive... should have declined but went ahead with option 1 again very mechanical and didn't let me touch even from outside... Overall a bad experience and guess one to avoid
    Thanks again Bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

#justiceforVfromv

Quote Originally Posted by smk_er View Post
    Hi K from I,

I am that V from V who you said you had bad experience with. I tried to send you private message through your phone number but you ignored me so I am here. I don’t know you, you booked me and straight away I got a very bad review about me. I know it’s hard to take money from an “I”customer so I always try harder with all customer from “I”
    I offer standard services for the standard prices. If $50 is too pricey for you, you always have the right to say no and everybody is happy.
    Talking about rough hands, I think I have magic hands which can bring most customers to heaven with my skills. I have regular customers come to see me whenever I work. You should feel ashamed of yourself when wrote here untrue about what happened. Sharing experience is good but telling an untrue story and tried to fuck up my “professional career” 🤣 isn’t cool man. Whatever happened in the room, I know you know and God knows. You paid $50 and wanted to go inside my undies that’s why I stopped you. I let your hands to go under my dress and I think that’s fair for both you and I. Even very first started of the massage session, your hands already went under my dress and I didn’t say 1 word because I know about my job and did my best to make you feel relax with me.
    Everyman has different style and same as every girl has different skills and do their best to make sure everyone is happy to step out of that door. So guys, don’t believe bullshit words from K from “I” who want more and don’t want to pay. Don’t be like K, trouble from “I”

P/s: why I know it’s you - K from I? You were the only 1 who booked me when I never met you and you were the only 1 went with option 1.

Cheers guys
    VfromV
    #justiceforVfromV😛😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well I for one am prepared to give V from V benefit of the doubt here. Anyone know the shop details ? Be happy to honour her with my business.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well said V and good on you for speaking up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "I" customer is Indian I'm guessing? smk_er got pwned here by V, good on you V!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I absolutely love this shoot down of this “man” - well done V!

Irritates me when guys don’t show respect and expect the world for nothing.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Well done V from V.
    Ladies unfortunately have to deal with so many K from I customers.
    If they dont get the service they want for the price they want they will often ask for the shop fee back, threaten the ladies with bad reviews or calling the police.
    No wonder most shops don’t want to see them. Open up your wallets guys and see these ladies as humans. People over money. TIA.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well said V. Would be nice if more ML's would interact with punters on here. Even if it's calling out the bad punters.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am open to hearing from MLS here definitely

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have had many conversations with the ladies and i can honestly say never has one of them said they had a good customer from India!!!!! in fact i know several who say they are booked out when they get Indian men coming in or enquiring.. the comment of always try for more and cheep also the smell of bad Oder and not clean clothes i know two ladys who say they would rather make nothing than deal with Indian men!! i agree they should get called out for this.!!! well done young lady!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast