Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golden Lotus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well done VfromV you have courage and i respect that. I support you!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been told the same. They never want to pay they will also make up bullshit storeys to avoid paying. All the ml I know won’t see them. One shop I Heard girls was told do not see them because there was always a drama or if any problems with them police would suddenly appear on the shops door step saying they had a complaint about being offered sexual service. I feel sorry for some of these girls. They should all refuse then problems would stop. I don’t understand why some of the girls see them when they know what they are like.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s the same comments from the girls in brothers too. Some of them refuse to even do the intro. Apparently they get really touchy even during intro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Uhh ok @ the post above. Seems serious or some serious bullshit I guess.

Anyway visited this place recently. Saw L from V. Good massage, good chat. Left happy. Will return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi gentlemen,

It’s me again VfromV.

Thank you for all your understanding and supporting.

To be honest, I am not the prettiest girl or the sexiest girl here but I am sure I have the softest hands. I know myself too well so a random “K from I” can’t just pick me up and abuse me. He think no one knows anything behind the door so that he can say whatever he wanted just because “$50” for the service is “bloody expensive”. I always do my best no matter where customers are from, how does customers look like, disable, muscle, big or small body or whatever it is.....Never being lazy. I know I always do my best because that’s my job so whatever he said It’s just not me. That’s why I am confident to stand up for myself.
    As I said, every client is different. Some need a connection to talk or to want to choose option, some just want a relax massage session, some like this and some like that. You might or might not like me but I am sure I am definitely not rough and mechanical like that guy said. And I don’t do this to advertise myself. I have regular customer to see me whenever I work. I just want to show that my appreciation to all your supports.

Hopefully all our ladies are brave enough to speak up when someone tells bullshit story about them.

Cheers
    VfromV

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by VfromV View Post
    Hi gentlemen,

It’s me again VfromV.

Thank you for all your understanding and supporting.

To be honest, I am not the prettiest girl or the sexiest girl here but I am sure I have the softest hands. I know myself too well so a random “K from I” can’t just pick me up and abuse me. He think no one knows anything behind the door so that he can say whatever he wanted just because “$50” for the service is “bloody expensive”. I always do my best no matter where customers are from, how does customers look like, disable, muscle, big or small body or whatever it is.....Never being lazy. I know I always do my best because that’s my job so whatever he said It’s just not me. That’s why I am confident to stand up for myself.
    As I said, every client is different. Some need a connection to talk or to want to choose option, some just want a relax massage session, some like this and some like that. You might or might not like me but I am sure I am definitely not rough and mechanical like that guy said. And I don’t do this to advertise myself. I have regular customer to see me whenever I work. I just want to show that my appreciation to all your supports.

Hopefully all our ladies are brave enough to speak up when someone tells bullshit story about them.

Cheers
    VfromV
    Well thanks V, what a well constructed post.
    Although it comes as no suprise as having spent time with u i remember u were quite articulate in conversation also.
    Maybe in your spare time u could teach some manners to some new members (well new user names anyway) on here or at least the proper construction of a sentence and how to use punctuation marks in their incoherent ramblings.
    And yes your massage is good and have wonderful hands.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well said VfromV.
    Glad you took the time to defend yourself.
    Im sure that you have earnt alot of respect around here, aswell as earning my business.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now I’m really curious how soft her hands are
    Last edited by Margherita; 28-09-2020 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Typo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As always "Any publicity is good publicity" for business

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    VfromV good on you, that should clear the air. "I" don't have a good reputation from the mls I have spoken with.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i believe this is what we need in the Brisbane scene, girls or shops that want to build reputation and customers through marketing in the forum, honestly nothing wrong with that, Sydney shops owners pay closer attention to reviews here and get their repeat visits...

we can talk about the difference in laws in QLD and NSW, but meh, do we really think the cops doesn't know what's hiding behind those flashing signs and dodgy looking rooms???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by khe sanh View Post
    Reddoor - Maybe you could find a way to be less aggressive in situations that aren't of your liking. We've seen you on film. It's ugly.
    Simplistic ramblings arent a substitute for intellect.
    ...I rest my case.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any good experiences of late?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm still reading through all these threads and was reading about Lotus during my lunch break. About an hour later I'm working on a client proposal and saw the hashtag #justiceforVfromV

Momentarily I was stunned until I realisedI had copied the term into google to see if that hashtag was trending. I had then accidentally pasted it into the document.

I didn't find it trending on google but it looks like it's going to be in my document's history forever.

My original interest was piqued as I had a visit to Milton Lotus a few months ago. The in room sink was also a nice feature. In my case I had a girl from Philippines. Nice experience but to be honest I haven't been back for a repeat. Just didn't have anything special.

From reading the forum it seems the Lotus chain is very girl dependent whereas other venues the owner is more hands-on to ensuring standards of all the therapists.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is the one at Aspley closed? Drove past 30 minutes ago after grabbing something from hyper. Is dark with no signages. Haven't been there for more than a month.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s still open. Went there yesterday. Seen Sa***na. Rubbish mostly one handed massage. Zero tease, had headphone in one ear the whole time. Also had the sniffles which was pretty off putting. As I flipped over she said it was time for extras if I wanted it. I declined and walked out 15 mins earlier than the hour time limit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Noticed in the past month quite a few shops are starting to get this "don't give a shit" attitude & service. I'm sure times were great when lockdown lifted and business was booming.. I get the feeling the MLs are taking things for granted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seen Thai lady at Camp Hill, Massage was Good, rest was over priced, Fake assets & post delivery marks were totally turn off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12