Thread: Bexley North massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bexley North massage

Anyone been to this joint which is next door to the TAB or can recommend a girl working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    Anyone been to this joint which is next door to the TAB or can recommend a girl working?
    Ive been there a few times, it is my go to option if I want to get almost "Ginza" level of service for a fraction of the price especially when cash is tight, although the quality of the girls may not be up there.

I've had one great experience with a girl pre-covid who unfortunately no longer works as WL/ML.

Do go and visit them. Don't be surprised though that the establishment may be a tad rundown.

Can't recommend any other girls because they kept changing for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I didn't realise they do Ginza level service? Isn't it just a RnT joint?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A very average RnT joint this one! Much better around! Drive a bit further and go to 10 Belmore Rd Arncliffe, or 111 New Canterbury Rd Petersham. And NO! I don't own those joints.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its not RnT.

Feel free to try anyone of the ones mentioned above. Happy to be proven wrong

Banned
    I planned to try there once but was warned off it by a few who had been. I’d be happy to try again if there were younger girls on, last comments I recall them all being older ladies.

Has that changed?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How old are the girls bro randomusername? Is it all MILFS?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went on an intel gathering mission for the bros and saw Lily. Lily was a nice enough girl from MLC. As it was the first time I been to this shop it looks quite legit inside, but then the girl appeared in a skimpy dress and I knew I was in the right place. Extra's were quite expensive, although I tend to go to the cheaper places and I guess I was expecting similar offerings to what's available up the road in Campsie. More is on offer, YMMV but I was not offered FS. Lily would have been in her 20s or early 30s and had nice natural C cup tits and a couple of tattoos. As I was leaving there were a couple of MILFs sitting around the waiting area who would have been 40s-50s talking away. They were more conservatively dressed and I don't know if they work or are just the mamasan's or passing through for tea and biscuits, who knows!!! Quite discreet as well since it is underneath an apartment building and next to a TAB in a plaza area. Just looks like you are going for a punt or to the apartment block. Cheers.

TheMaestro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have not seen a 20’s girl yet at this place, walked out few times as after seeing the line up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    Have not seen a 20’s girl yet at this place, walked out few times as after seeing the line up.
    Girl I saw would have been late 20s-early 30s. I find age hard to tell however. She definitely wouldn't have been any older than 35 though. Is it mostly old MILFS from your experience bro zorsty? That could explain why she demanded a premium tip, if the talent is generally not standout at this establishment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm are you sure you went to the right place?

The place we are talking about isn't in an apartment. It's a little townhouse almost right next to an IGA.

Here's one of the texts the mamasan sent me recently:

Amy:she does all special service,come to talk to her if you are interested (Amy 可以做不同的特别服务 )
    Cindy:top service. Cim. Deep suck everything
    Eva:star face. Model body top service
    Address:39 albyn st bexley

I've seen Cindy once, and although her face on the website is definitely photoshopped, i know it was her. Damage was $150 for everything.

Apologies too busy didn't have time to write an AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 different shops. One is massage at Bexley North Shopping Centre, the other one is a brothel at Bexley, behind Forest Rd.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My review was about the one in Bexley North shopping centre, next to the TAB and Woolworths Metro. I also know about Albyn St bro hiduba, that is another beast all together.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Hmm are you sure you went to the right place?

The place we are talking about isn't in an apartment. It's a little townhouse almost right next to an IGA.

Here's one of the texts the mamasan sent me recently:

Amy:she does all special service,come to talk to her if you are interested (Amy 可以做不同的特别服务 )
    Cindy:top service. Cim. Deep suck everything
    Eva:star face. Model body top service
    Address:39 albyn st bexley

I've seen Cindy once, and although her face on the website is definitely photoshopped, i know it was her. Damage was $150 for everything.

Apologies too busy didn't have time to write an AR.
    I have never seen Amy, she appears to be new. Eva was ordinary pre-COVID, Cindy is quite good, with a good body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hiduba, thanks for confirming that your earlier comment was inadvertently for 39 Albyn St. I've been almost ready to take one for the team with a foray into the Bexley North shop in the carpark. Glad I didn't.

Yes 39 Albyn is definitely a different kettle of fish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My bad, i didn't realise at all that OP was talking about a shop at the shopping centre, nor was I aware of the existence of one.

Apologies for the confusion and if anyone may have been misled to a service belum what they expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I still got a suck out of it bro hiduba! Out of the two, 39 Albyn seems to have better quality girls and cheaper prices! Good luck bros!!