Thread: Kara 206 Kyoto

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kara 206 Kyoto

Hi guys, I wasn't sure which category to put this on because shop and girl info and roster seem like only the owners post on it. Anyway, has anyone tried Kara from 206 Kyoto? How was the service like and does she match the photos posted on the website? Thanks guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kara 206

Hey Lettuce

I've seen Kara once. Photos are accurate. My experience was not what I expected from previous visits with other girls there. She was generally uninterested and appeared to just want to get it over with, which I did do. Please take this with a grain of salt since I'm not the best looking guy, overweight and have the social skills of a sociopathic amoeba.
    I have seen Summer (who was lovely; really friendly and made me glad I was there), Coco (not the best BJ but points for effort and kindness), Mimi (who was fun and kind) and Ai (a little too good at BJ; don't blow early. Not as young as other girls but really nice), and the all seemed intent on making my time there worthwhile. I have no complaints for any of those girls. I have seen Mimi and Coco multiple times because they are consistent (imo).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Haha summer is always the best..100% efforts every time down to earth attitude shes smell so nice haha nd that killer ass of her i really missed her need to catch up soon .

Kara my friend saw her few times .Yes photo look pretty much the same. Services is not bad !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bring on the hot temperature

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Haha summer is always the best..100% efforts every time down to earth attitude shes smell so nice haha nd that killer ass of her i really missed her need to catch up soon .

Kara my friend saw her few times .Yes photo look pretty much the same. Services is not bad !
    Thanks for the info. Will give this a go

yeah Summer is great, she only works in the day time to avoid drunks at night... haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is Kara from?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny_007_007 View Post
    Where is Kara from?
    Korean. Quite pretty too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post

It appears Summer must be your favourite girl or is there someone else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kara's picture. Is it her in the red?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    in my pov
    Asian version of Madison Ivy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is Jia and Sia?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen Jia or Sia from Kyoto206 lately?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OP I have been with Kara many times.
    Photos are real. Her body is very fit, firm and has good sized enhanced breasts.
    She is Korean, on the thinner side so not one for the guys who like a boody.

She has always been very friendly and kind to me.
    Gives amazing BBBJ with CIM, but also doesn't mind riding and getting pumped.
    She is also very accomodating with special requests you might have such as COF.
    I really have to recommend this girl and the more you visit the better she gets.

Let us know how you go if you see her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks. I like slim fit body. Will have a look

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is exact as the photo. Korean girl but slim and fit with tanned skin. Enhanced boobs. She will be quite cold at first if you are not talkative guys. However, if you are smooth talker, she will start talking and sharing more with you. Overall, she is good.