Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Creative excuses

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    The gym is probably a better one, as then you would have an excuse for coming home clean and showered. You'd just need to make sure you "joined" a gym that had those facilities. Maybe one with a heated pool.
    That's where cycling works well. You have a shower when you get home.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Take up bushwalking. 30 mins to drive to suitable bushland area + 1 hour walk + 30 mins to drive home, where you need to take a shower to get the dust off. No expense either (apart from the massage).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    What happens in 6 months time when he’s still coming home fat or with zero muscle gains???
    So you go every second time ...maybe 4 times a week with 2 punting expeditions per week.

C'bunga - how does the cycling one work? Do you ride from home? Surely you don't suggest riding to the MS in my lycra ,,,even those I have got a great ass & legs lol.

Keep it coming guys - top of my list is gym as above, golf and the medical appointment in town.
    Much appreciated your suggestions .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you play any sports like tennis or squash? If you played tennis you could easily have a weekly court hire to play with your mates. Gives you the excuse of being away for an hour plus shower excuse, and the same time each week. Just make sure whatever the excuse it's something she has absolutely no interest in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    C'bunga - how does the cycling one work? Do you ride from home? Surely you don't suggest riding to the MS in my lycra ,,,even those I have got a great ass & legs lol.
    Hi. Yes. I turn up in lycra. Hasn't scared anyone off yet.
    I think they kinda like it as it makes you look healthy ... and fIt.
    I ride from home sometimes. Other times on way back home from work ... so no issue with timing in that case.
    Sometimes I don't wear lycra either. You don't have to wear lycra to cycle. Plain clothes are fine.
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 02-08-2020 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Spelling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Get a job that involves shift-work. If your SO works regular hours you will have huge windows of opportunity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tell them the truth. Tell her you're going to fuk a hot asian bird youre seeing on the side. She'll giggle and say yeah right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I swear I've put on weight during covid - saw one of my favorite MLs recently who I hadn't seen since pre-covid many many months ago. After our session, we are lying down together on the massage table - watch out with that manoeuvre gents as more than a few punters have tumbled off - and she starts patting and rubbing my tummy saying I'm looking like the Buddha! I gave that cheeky miss a good spanking don't you worry (which she loves!) but I had to accept she was speaking the truth.

Got a huge shock when I weighed myself - I've gained 8kgs during Covid … damn! how the fuck did that happen?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Proves you haven't been Detoxing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've bought a golf clubs and bag, and a tiger woods cap. I do enjoy the occasional hit at the driving range but Ive probabaly been to a golf course once in my life? Gets me a pass to go out for a few hours every weekend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I usually say need to go to the library for study group. Since I’m taking courses which is required by my employer, hence this trick always works.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you out Moningside way.. Offer to take the washing to the local laundromat and pop in next door for a massage while you're waiting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    go jogging and uber to massage and back to some where near your place then jog back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    go jogging and uber to massage and back to some where near your place then jog back
    Uber history cannot be deleted unless you delete your account. Also be aware of Google Maps Timeline showing everywhere you've been.

Quote Originally Posted by yobbo87 View Post
    Uber history cannot be deleted unless you delete your account. Also be aware of Google Maps Timeline showing everywhere you've been.
    Also if you both have iPhone on shared iTunes account, as she can check on your location in one touch

Get yourself a burner phone with its own wechat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the advices guys

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Those of us with SO often need "creative excuses" to indulge in our habit. Unfortunately have a job that has a definite start and finish time and "staying late at work" is not credible. Also most punting is done on weekends.
    Considering some places take about 20 min drive, 1 hr fun, 10 min shower and dress then 20 min drive home = approx 2 hrs. What creative excuses do you come up with or think may placate a SO?
    Been using a lengthy gym session or visiting a mate but these are wearing thin. Need something that can be regular, takes about 2 hrs and is pretty believable for a middle aged man.
    Any ideas appreciated.
    We are all in this together. According to my psych whom I see in order to try to understand why i like fucking pretty asian massage girls we just have to ask for the time away from our family/Mrs.

I tried this out and even said I would be away on an overnight trip within Qld. Permission was give all around and I went away on an overnight trip, no questions. I eve returned with a phone full of beachside tourist snaps. I may have forgotten to mention I was taking a sugarbabe along with me.

Anyway, according to the pysch, a plausible excuse is that you choose to go out. drive to My Cootha, walk around Mt Gravatt, buy something from bunnings that needed four different stores etc etc No need to feel guilty being normal!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    We are all in this together. According to my psych whom I see in order to try to understand why i like fucking pretty asian massage girls we just have to ask for the time away from our family/Mrs.

I tried this out and even said I would be away on an overnight trip within Qld. Permission was give all around and I went away on an overnight trip, no questions. I eve returned with a phone full of beachside tourist snaps. I may have forgotten to mention I was taking a sugarbabe along with me.

Anyway, according to the pysch, a plausible excuse is that you choose to go out. drive to My Cootha, walk around Mt Gravatt, buy something from bunnings that needed four different stores etc etc No need to feel guilty being normal!
    Your psych is helping and encouraging your punting? Is this as a part of the process to help you understand why or am I being had and you aren't for real. Tho there is something in the no need to feel guilty for being normal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I often say I am going to the physio ... !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by muni7ad View Post
    Your psych is helping and encouraging your punting? Is this as a part of the process to help you understand why or am I being had and you aren't for real. Tho there is something in the no need to feel guilty for being normal.
    not encouraging the punting but explaining how it ties up mind space, whereas I could do less guilty and more beneficial activity.

While I was reading in the last few days, came across this research that the men on this forum make up about 1% off the population actively seeing prostitutes.

The researchers also found that the average john doesn't look all that different from the average man who has never paid for sex — clients are more likely to have served in the military, only slightly less likely to be married and white, and only slightly more likely to have a full-time job and be more sexually liberal. [The 10 Most Surprising Sex Statistics]

More distinct characteristics, however, emerge among avid customers of prostitutes who self-identify as "hobbyists" and post on message boards that review call girls. A survey of men in this online community revealed that a substantial portion of them are married, white, earn over $120,000 per year, have graduate degrees and think about sex more (and feel less guilty about it), compared with other groups of men, including those who have been arrested for hiring prostitutes on the street.

Men of this more privileged class that cruise the Internet instead of the sidewalks for sex also have different views about prostitution. Compared with men who have been arrested for soliciting a prostitute, the "hobbyists" are more likely to say that prostitution should be legal, that they would marry a prostitute and that prostitutes enjoy their work, the researchers found.

If you are interested: https://www.livescience.com/28169-me...ostitutes.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast