Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Creative excuses

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well here we go again, the ubiquitous white male, the cause of all things bad. Just imagine if they had mentioned another race in that research would have BLM burning their uni's down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Well here we go again, the ubiquitous white male, the cause of all things bad. Just imagine if they had mentioned another race in that research would have BLM burning their uni's down.
    Not if it was backed up with facts/stats

No one is gonna argue with peer reviewed work

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post

well I try to only post reliable research.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    not encouraging the punting but explaining how it ties up mind space, whereas I could do less guilty and more beneficial activity.

While I was reading in the last few days, came across this research that the men on this forum make up about 1% off the population actively seeing prostitutes.

The researchers also found that the average john doesn't look all that different from the average man who has never paid for sex — clients are more likely to have served in the military, only slightly less likely to be married and white, and only slightly more likely to have a full-time job and be more sexually liberal. [The 10 Most Surprising Sex Statistics]

More distinct characteristics, however, emerge among avid customers of prostitutes who self-identify as "hobbyists" and post on message boards that review call girls. A survey of men in this online community revealed that a substantial portion of them are married, white, earn over $120,000 per year, have graduate degrees and think about sex more (and feel less guilty about it), compared with other groups of men, including those who have been arrested for hiring prostitutes on the street.

Men of this more privileged class that cruise the Internet instead of the sidewalks for sex also have different views about prostitution. Compared with men who have been arrested for soliciting a prostitute, the "hobbyists" are more likely to say that prostitution should be legal, that they would marry a prostitute and that prostitutes enjoy their work, the researchers found.

If you are interested: https://www.livescience.com/28169-me...ostitutes.html
    Encouraging mite not have been the right word. But not just telling u to stop and I guess if u are able to go spend a day like you did then it doesn't tie up as much mind space and lets u work through it.

That was an interesting read thanks!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post

Never heard of the anti-vaxxers then?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    They believe in a flat earth as well..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    haha ok no one rational will...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    meanwhile here we are on Aus99forum and instead of peer review we have the disinterested third party reviews.

I hope that the OP has been inspired by our collection of creative excuses.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by khe sanh View Post
    skanky reddoor. The priviliged white male view. bro. Is that why you lost your shit when you were rejected by a mere asian girl. bro. you're a tosser bro. manup. bro
    What does "skanky" mean?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123