Thread: Honey canterbury

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Honey canterbury

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4...EAL-PHOTO.html

Lock down punt with Honey. I chatted with Honey on a previous visit too nice apartment in Canterbury to root her coworker Baby. Baby was busy on arrival so I sat and chatted to Honey. Honey is extremely nice girl. Intelligent, charming and funny. She has perfect figure, is reasonably tall and beautiful face.
    I quickly forgot about Baby and asked if Honey could forfill my booking, sadly she could not.
    Anyway a few days later I was booked and back. I was mega hyped for this.
    I arrive Honey looks awesome i am then taken out on the verandah. They had created a room with four curtains. If it was summer it would have been fine but was April and icy even with a big heater blazing.
    But when it came to sexy time, Honey unfortunately proved to be a bit of a disappointment for me. No bbbj, despite it being advertised and no daty.
    So that I did not like.
    I enjoyed smashing her as she has such a beautiful package but she is just not whorish enough for my taste.
    However I did have a really memorable orgasm in that hot pussy and by the time that was happening she seemed 100% on board with the work flow.

She asked if I would be back, I told her about some of the services and facilities in marrickville when Sydney is not in lockdown and that I appreciated her time and effort. She did her best. Really great gal and could offer a lot to some guys but just not hard-core enough for me.

And I have never been back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like Bella's stable. Baby is normally good, need to try Honey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Sounds like Bella's stable. Baby is normally good, need to try Honey.
    Which shop is she generally running? I thought these might be the Qcherry girls but I could be wrong? Qcherry was running a shop in an apartment near the station during lockdown.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bella's stable? WHat do you mean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If OP is talking about April then yes this is Bella and some of the girls from Qcherry

They were in an apartment near the station, 2 bedrooms and the makeshift room on the balcony

It was a busy little place during lockdown

I had fun with a tall girl there, might have been Winnie but not sure if she works at Qcherry now?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are they any good? Please review. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is that tall girl with a lion tattoo in her left arm mate?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think that was Kiki. She disappered and stopped replying me in wechat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Btw do you guys know Honey's whereabouts? I used to see her at Qcherry in Canterbury, but she disappeared.