Contact Weblink : http://drummoynemassage.net/
Address: 110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
Phone : 02 8034 0610
Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $50, 60 min $60

Size/shape : Happy GFE, Beautiful body, natural C cups & positive attitude
Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
Services Provided : Good Meridian Massage, B2B Sensual Massage and NHJ
Value for money/recommend? : YES, strong pressure, very nice assets and good attitude

My experience/comments :
Booked Mona but arrived early had been invited to new shop just next door from existing shop by mamasan. Walked in new carpet to upstairs, one room still decorating, the other 3 rooms are ready, all equipped with double massage table and sofa, rooms are big as standard bedroom. Mamasan turned on the heater, asked me to have massage in the new room, recommended Suki. Payment settled, sat on sofa while waiting for Suki. Suki knocked on door, walked in with tight clothes nice curvy body, long hair and sweet looking.

Disrobed and laid down, let her proceed the routine. Warm up massage with Meridian technique before using oil. Good Meridian massage as been awhile no one perform this to me. Some stimulating between legs, thigh and warm feel underneath before proceeding to part 2.

Suki removed her clothes, beautiful curvy body, meaty bum, natural C with bushy south and milky skin. She crawled up B2B back and massaging my bum and thigh. I turned over for her B2B front, cat bath from my chest abdomen and groin area. Good tongue works.....

Cleaned up as time allows, she head massage me while getting know Suki work only weekend at Drummoyne massage and one day in the city. On my way out, one room taken and another customer walked in with mamasan. New environment is getting busy.