Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much do you spend?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How much do you spend?

Interested how much people generally budget per fortnight including massage and tips?

For me its between $150-$300 a fortnight depending how bad the week has been.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I cannot stress how important it is to budget within your circumstances. My yearly budget is 25k. That is for what I call "entertainment". Now that usually includes 2 trips OS to the fun places, flying business and staying at good 3/4 star hotels around 2/3 wks. Restaurant meals for 2 - partner and I - when I feel like it and visits to massage shops roughly once a week. My av spend at a MS is $160 - $200. I really balk at paying over $200 as I personally believe pussy is not worth that much.
    Now my life stage ( close to 60) and financial circumstances allow me to spend this much and I am in no way in the what could be considered rich class.
    What I do know is if you work your ass off when you are young, meaning at least 2 jobs, don't get married, don't have kids AND be smart with your money from, later in life you can have quite a nice time with the ladies.
    I carefully budget entertainment spending each year and esp on big ticket things like business airfares and hotels look for deals. ( Can get business flights 2.5 to 3 k to Phil, Thai, Mal).
    I remember around my 40 - 50's spending was more around the 15k mark. The thing is to crawl before you walk.
    Punting can be an addiction - be smart- budget within your circumstances.
    Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    flying business and staying at good 3/4 star hotels around 2/3 wks.
    totally off topic but I never really understood this part of spending, i have friends who do similar, who prefer cheaper places, but rather fly at 3 times the cost, for me I'm the total opposite rather stay at 5 star and fly cheap. Is there something I'm missing out/unaware of on business besides the slightly better food, seats, and check-in process..

replying to the topic of how much per week, entertainment i probably spend around 300-400 a week, but that includes going out drinks, dates etc too, so if i go on multiple dates, i'm not going to massage.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am more concerned about quality of the punt and my availabilty to punt rather than my spendings

girls who do a great job deserves to be paid and revisited, others meh....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    totally off topic but I never really understood this part of spending, i have friends who do similar, who prefer cheaper places, but rather fly at 3 times the cost, for me I'm the total opposite rather stay at 5 star and fly cheap. Is there something I'm missing out/unaware of on business besides the slightly better food, seats, and check-in process..
    replying to the topic of how much per week, entertainment i probably spend around 300-400 a week, but that includes going out drinks, dates etc too, so if i go on multiple dates, i'm not going to massage.
    Its a combo of "because I can" and moreso I go nuts in cattle class esp as I am big and can't get to sleep on 8,9 hr flights. I can't sleep sitting up and have lower back pain due to age and the whole process just aggravates me and I end of just cursing the whole way there and back. Even in many Bus class flatbeds I have to lay sideways with bent knees to go to sleep bar SING. I consider my OS hols as reward so if you got the $$ to me its worth it.
    After my last couple of trips I have actually worked out that the 6/7k I spend OS is more VFM punting here. Its hard to get the " I'll do anything" service OS now even in Thai & Phil.
    There was a time when young nubile Asian girls would be lined up at the door competing for your cock. Now days you can walk into a bar OS and not see one who is doable.
    There are so many factors now that will soon make the playgrounds of Asia gone forever.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m with you on the Cattle Class seats. Any flight over 3 hours, I’m happy to pay the upgrade to Business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    with this whole damned covid nightmare I've spent a fraction of what I might have spent. I'm stuck in northern NSW a 5 hour drive from some beautiful and willing mls happy to exchange delights for cash

pre-covid I'd spend $500-600 over 2-3 days with some special mls in brissie and do that 5-6 times a year … that's about $2,500 to $3,600 … but add a thai or filippino trip and it could be up to $7.5 to $10K a year

jeez professor … I wish I could spend $25K a year! that can buy u some very fine pussy

one year I managed to do a thai trip funded by a lucky streak at the Treasury … but lately the house has won it all back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    really depends on mood, anywhere from $150-$500 per week, certainly not $500 every week. and how many horses run first.
    i am still enjoying the delights of home visits, number of girls more than happy with home visits still.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by khe sanh View Post
    You're a cunt lilo. Shut the fuck up. You've caused enough problems. What right have you got to out these girls. Get off the piss and shutup.
    God I love all the drama in the brisbane scene... so so much it’s hilarious...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    geezus … what's khe sanh's problem …

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    Prob a case of mistaken identity, there's a bit of it around at the moment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its obvious he's just upset because the border is closing and " the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone!"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Interested how much people generally budget per fortnight including massage and tips?

For me its between $150-$300 a fortnight depending how bad the week has been.
    Way too much lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by khe sanh View Post
    You're a cunt lilo. Shut the fuck up. You've caused enough problems. What right have you got to out these girls. Get off the piss and shutup.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Its obvious he's just upset because the border is closing and " the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone!"
    Good one 2FoW2!! except the chisel song mentions a train I seem to recall

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wont stress about my 7k a year then haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suppose it depends on the "Bang for your Buck!" lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good one 2FoW2!! except the chisel song mentions a train I seem to recall
    Might want to check that twbs...
    Interesting our mate Bruce Springsteen sings about Khe San too ...pity the poor boy can't spell or pronounce his Vietnamese correctly.
    Well I suppose he was Born in the USA, bro'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Might want to check that twbs...
    Interesting our mate Bruce Springsteen sings about Khe San too ...pity the poor boy can't spell or pronounce his Vietnamese correctly.
    Well I suppose he was Born in the USA, bro'
    Well, I stand corrected 4FoW2… indeed it's the last plane … it must be the harp in the song, makes me think of a train … one of my all-time favourite songs and band. Cheap Wine, My Babe, Flame Trees … geezus they put out so many great songs!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sittin on the beach drinking rocket fuels … oh yeah!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    fuck they were the days … how fucking long before we can share the kisses of some sweet Chinese misses? they reckon international travel could be banned for 2 years! what a fucking disaster!!

sorry for my expletives gents .. peace and happy punting (when u can get it)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast