K Kay - A kurvy korean

Person's Name : Kay

Establishment : Ginza 278

Rates : $140 30mins

Looks : Curvy, womanly figure

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Comments :

Did my annual piggy bank opening, enough for 3 sessions. Thought why not try 3 different nationality WL. Generally I'd pick J every time. Never tried a Korean WL before.

Only ever done a 30min session once before and went pretty horribly. I was drunk, couldn't stay hard, didn't cum and then had to pay extra cause it went over time. So have always gone 45+

Wanted to see a line up but I'd been eyeing Kay on the roster for awhile. When I turned up they just listed the girls to me, Kay was available so went with her. In hindsight wish I did the lineup just to see the others in the flesh.

First impressions:
    Kay is quite tall, high heels and tight dress. She really looks a lot like Tiffany from Sussex Star, really similar smile and face. The photos on the website might be her but she looked fairly different. Body is very similar though.

You'd pick Kay if you want a really sexy and curvy woman. Wide hips, big ass and boobs that are a real handful. She's firm too, she must work out a fair bit

Shower:
    She's the perfect height where she would stand in front of me and my cock was right underneath her ass pressing up between her legs. She was rocking back and forth while washing dropped to her knees for the shower BJ. So the shower was awesome.

Bj:
    Really good, a lot of tongue, no dt but I'm never bothered by that. It's a sensual bj, with her holding my hand.

Pussy slide:
    This seems to be a korean specially. Felt great, we both were enjoying it.

Sex:
    Started with cowgirl and onto mish. She is very sexy while getting fucked, makes a lot of the noises you want to be hearing while not over the top. Felt good the whole time and tightens up as you get into it. Came inside as the first buzzer went.

WIR:
    Yes but I want to see some others instead. She's not as beautiful as the photos but still hot. Only real negative to me is not so talkative. It sounds dumb but I like that little chat beforehand to know them a little bit.

Idk who to see next. The Chinese girls seem hit or miss, ginza seems to focus on C J and K now. Wouldn't mind viet or thai

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers for the review dundersyd1, first AR I've seen of Kay, sounds pretty damn great, clearly not what you were after, but hey, helps the rest of us, thanks
    Have you tried Thai Rose? Ultra sexy, vacuum BBBJ, slaps you with her tits, very very friendly and chatty, good English too. Pics are spot on.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome AR. Yes Kay is amazing. She use to work for N5M under the same name and I’ve seen her too. Really great bbbj. A bit curvier but those tits are great.

Yes amen to Thai Rose!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Cheers for the review dundersyd1, first AR I've seen of Kay, sounds pretty damn great, clearly not what you were after, but hey, helps the rest of us, thanks
    Have you tried Thai Rose? Ultra sexy, vacuum BBBJ, slaps you with her tits, very very friendly and chatty, good English too. Pics are spot on.
    Definitely worth checking her out. I'm a big fan of the short hair currently so that drew me in.

It's a 30min session, so hard to fault her for not being chatty, if anything that should be a positive for most others haha

I've read a lot of good things about Rose. Seems like a great option. In the mood for a short petite girl after Kay though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rose is great
    But Kay sounds like my type
    I prefer natural full body not super skinny like most Chinese girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by allenby View Post
    Rose is great
    I had Kay 2 weeks ago. One of the best BBBJs I’ve had. Great edging. Your description of her body is accurate. It is a very tidy Milf body with curves and muscle tone. She exudes sex.
    Thoroughly enjoyed my session but like Allenby ... keen to try others.
    Good AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by allenby View Post
    Rose is great
    You'll really like her then. I wish i did doggy with her cause the view would be amazing, her hips have a lot to grab on to. She has a tat on her lower back too, her only one i think.