Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 42G poor service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

42G poor service

Walk into 42G... Young asian guy in white shirt told me to wait and i saw couple of girls in the line up. Than nothing i waited around 5mins and nothing....
    I have walked out as maybe no one want to see me.
    Has this happen to you guys?
    I am going to avoid this place from now on...
    I think for an old fat guy like me only allow to go to cheap place, 42G is just too popular for a guy like me

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Walk into 42G... Young asian guy in white shirt told me to wait and i saw couple of girls in the line up. Than nothing i waited around 5mins and nothing....
    I think for an old fat guy like me only allow to go to cheap place, 42G is just too popular for a guy like me
    Hi bro, Jesse here.

I am sorry that you had a bad experience, tonight had been a busy night and as you probably know we do limit the number of girls so every girl can make good money. You probably came in a rush hour and most of the girls were busy.

We honestly did not expect that during this covid crisis we would be busy, so we did not put enough girls, and for that i am sorry.

We value your feedback, and we will try to put more girls during this covid super busy time, again we are sorry that you had to wait 5 minutes.

Please understand that we dont think you are an old guy, as per your post history at 30-07-2019, 03:29 PM
    "Thread: My punting week
    by Midnight_ProwlReplies
    Views
    [General Talk] I dont know. Im in late 30's but when go to the...
    I dont know. Im in late 30's but when go to the room with wl in 20's i feel im too old. Also they r so demanding, just because majority of their customers treat them like a queen/princess.
    "

You mentioned you are late 30 years old, that is honestly not old.

And also as you mentioned in another of your post history, you do not like our shop and will avoid us because you don't like waiting, 08-07-2020, 08:56 AM
    "Hi Meng,
    Thanks for the feedback....i really hate the wait.
    I can stand fake girl but not waiting...
    I willl pass 42G for coupke of weeks. It seem there r many men who need offload their load..."

I am sorry for that, again this is rush time for us, with waiting time, and you seem to already are aware of that, again we are trying to do our best to accommodate everyone but the rush has been quite overwhelming.

What I can personally suggest is, if like what you said you can stand fake girls but not waiting, I would suggest going to other shop in the city, there is a famous brothel there with fake photos of girls but no waiting, just like you prefer.

Again we are sorry for the experience and we hope this doesn't ruin your experience with us, please come back next time during less busy hours and I am sure you will have good selection. And we thank you so much for the feedback, because feedbacks make us improve. I will try my best to put more girls so next time there will be less waiting time than 5 minutes.

Have a great day!
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 03-08-2020 at 03:37 AM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Jesse,
    I dont think you understand. Whether you have 1 gals or 10 gals does not matter. How am i suppose to pick a girl when no one come back to me?
    I waited over 5mins.....4 gals came and introduce themself to me. Than after 5-10mins no one else came...i just left.
    As i mentioned 42G is too popular to have a customer like myself.
    One fatty guy not coming back does not hurt your business

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jesse,
    I dont think you understand. Whether you have 1 gals or 10 gals does not matter. How am i suppose to pick a girl when no one come back to me?
    I waited over 5mins.....4 gals came and introduce themself to me. Than after 5-10mins no one else came...i just left.
    As i mentioned 42G is too popular to have a customer like myself.
    One fatty guy not coming back does not hurt your business
    Bro... you could always take the 10 steps back to reception and tell them who you picked...
    I usually book in advance, but I have had a line up twice and both times I didn't wait for someone to come back to me, I knew who I wanted so I just went and told the staff ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I dont understand is what time u go there

Really I don't have that problem before...
    U sure its 42 u been 2
    I brought few friends over there b4, they love d service from d reception

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went there when it was quite or at least i thought it was...no car in the car park. I dont even know where is reception as i never wrnt there, anyway i believe it is very poor service for that guy to be laughing with gals while keeping customer wait. Anyway not gonna go back ever again

I went there when it was quite or at least i thought it was...no car in the car park. I dont even know where is reception as i never wrnt there, anyway i believe it is very poor service for that guy to be laughing with gals while keeping customer wait. Anyway not gonna go back ever again
    I think you went to a different place... not 42. Me and both 2 receptions drive, and 4 of our girls also drove tonight, so 7 cars in carpark total even if there were 0 customers. Maybe you went to a nearby brothel instead and wasn't us?

thenightshade.com.au

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    I think you went to a different place... not 42. Me and both 2 receptions drive, and 4 of our girls also drove tonight, so 7 cars in carpark total even if there were 0 customers. Maybe you went to a nearby brothel instead and wasn't us?
    Car park at front of the shop is only one i know...
    Im not that stupid to be mistaken for other shop.
    I went inside and Celine (who i saw before) and Angel was there. Unless they work in other in shop i went to othet shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wat time u went there..

Saying couple of girls name is not hate
    Look at the roster here u will find out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Car park at front of the shop is only one i know...
    Im not that stupid to be mistaken for other shop.
    I went inside and Celine (who i saw before) and Angel was there. Unless they work in other in shop i went to othet shop
    So u went there b4, u like d place
    Just mayb 2nite u have a bad nite u decide not 2 go again
    Really
    I have a bad run with d reception n it didn't stop me going bsck

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hey midnight bro. I love your contributions to this forum and firstly I’ve said it before but have more confidence in your self.

Also 5 minutes is a very short amount of time to wait for the reception and if you’re getting impatient just pop your head around over to reception.

Maybe they were very busy. You mentioned you already saw 4 girls. If the girls don’t want to see you, they wouldn’t of introduced themselves in the lineup in the first place so I’m sure it’s not that.

One thing I noticed from your posts is that you might have a confidence thing. After waiting 5 minutes instead of immediately overthinking in your head that no one wants to see you or it’s too popular for you. Pop your head over and ask. Most likely it’s a simple thing like they’re busy tonight or someone called 42 and the reception got pulled to man the phones.

I’ve now gotten into the habit of asking before I pop over if they’re busy or I should book. They always give me a straight answer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I never have a problem with 42 or any shop really. Once they show me the line up and If the receptionist don’t come back, I will find and hunt them myself. Takes years of experience HahahH.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It seems everyone has a good point and everyone is willing to go and find receptionist. But I am different and everyone is different. I am walking in there as a customer and I expect a service. (If I walk into Woolworths it is different, but if go to a restaurant and no one give me a menu etc I just leave, only if I can see waitress or wait doing nothing) what happened to that day was exactly the same, that guy just talking and laughing out loud while I was waiting. Not sure why I need to wait as in other place they usually someone come to you within couple of mins. Anyway this is my standard and others will have your standards. And this is one of key reason why don't I like to go to popular brothel.
    Each of their own
    But please don't compare Woolworths buying a bread to WLS.
    Don't compare waiting for a train station to waiting for receptionist guy to come to you.
    Waiting for train station is nothing new and there is a time table.
    And if shop was busy I can understand but when I arrived no car was (only at front, didn't even know there was other car park spot) and no phone (I know they get alot of phone calls) but I just could hear him laughing with girls and not interested in customer, so it is my decision to leave and my decision to write about it in open forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about what Jesse said about your comments in the past? Are you going to deny that you are not biased against them previously?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    What about what Jesse said about your comments in the past? Are you going to deny that you are not biased against them previously?
    Totally agree.
    He been there before
    He went n see celine
    N now he complain for waiting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, maybe he make $1k/min so 5 mins is a loss for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    You went to woolies to buy milk but you don't know what brand you want to buy.
    They have a couple of brands, but you don't seem interested. Walk away and complain? Or ask the staff if they have stock of other brands?
    Waiting for 5 mins not too long, I have waited about an hour in Ginza for a girl that I pre-book. Either due to the reception mix up or genuinely the issue the girl had with her bf.

You do sound so depressed calling yourself low mate.
    In brothels, they don't look at your face, as long as you keep coming and pay, they'd be happy. Well some girls maybe a bit reluctant but some girls aren't.

And for the shops, I only went there once in my life.
    They need to be more attentive towards the customer, I mean, take this as an example, when presenting the line up, the reception at least need to be more proactive. At least ask or guide the customer, if they been there before, cos don't expect your customers to know how your operation works.
    After presenting a round of line up, ask if the customer has made up their mind, if not, send another round if you have, or if you don't have another line up, tell the customer to wait certain time if they still want to see other line up. Otherwise, recommend any girl that you think fit for the customer, sell their feature and service.
    To say "we are busy". It's a classic and lame excuse for the shops not just brothel.
    It tells me that you are not capable of growing then if you so.

On top of all, 5 minutes ain't too long mate.
    Go from your place and take public transport to city. You would end up wait for more than 5.
    So don't feel like you are a king unless you pay $10k an hour

So many comments here, good to see, I think the bottom line is, as a customer, everyone has a right to expect certain standards and level of services, especially since brother MP had been a recent customer at 42, and reviewed (which conveniently has been bumped by the shop for promotional purposes !) now if his expectation is somewhat different to others such as waiting time and lack of attention from the staff, that’s his own and as always, YMMV and if he choose to share that here, that’s what this forum is all about isn’t it ??

Secondly, not trying to suggest to the shop how to response to customers complaints but looking at the efforts and lengths they took to reply, which could be quite easily turn around into better customer service exercises for all to see, to me, rather than digging up what MP had posted before, so much focused on the 5 min wait, why not just offer a simple and genuine apology? The shop was very busy anyway, so these things happened. Invite the customer to come back and everyone win win and more happy endings all round ?

BTW, the quote below was MP’s post on his two punts recently at 42, sounds like he might have seen Celine and Candy multiple times too, so why let go such a regular customer ??

Peace ☮️ ✌️

Hi all,
    I was very busy last 2 weeks and only manage to punt 5 times.

Next day my tiny bro wasnt happy so i decided to try 42G. Car park full so i thought i needed to wait. Only 2 available. Chose Celine.
    * I am milf (when i say milf there r 40-55) lover since i discovered sex and lost virginity to 45 milf english lady... Another story.
    In term of looks Celine looks cute and nice but i wasnt too keen as i am into milf. But since it was only $200 i decided to try. (Diamond service)
    Good attitude and very exciting service. Body was tight and smooth, for once i realised why other guys crave younger girl. Her bbbj was excellent and wet and sex was available various position. After 25 mins i wouldn't cum so i apologies to her did it myself but i was able to CIM to her. But i felt weird to be with young gal.
    Candy was nice lady and punt was good and she has white smooth skin.
    She has good attitude and ok body. Felt sorry for her being with fatty.
    Now i punted with milf between Celine and candy...gotta admit she was the best.
    Her breast was soft and enery and experience level could not be compared with Celine and Candy. Celine and Candy seem mechanical but milf is spontaneous.

I noticed there is no review in Celine but she is worth a try. I haven't tried popular one so im cannot provide good opinion.

Our main carpark is at the top floor, hence the confusion.

I have talked to both receptions working yesterday night. Told them to be more attentive to customers. They said sorry, will be more attentive next time. They mentioned wanted to show you more girls because quite a lot of girls are coming out around that time and still redoing their makeups, hence the wait. I told them next time if that's the case, tell the customers first and don't let them wait 5 minutes.

I can assure you they are not laughing about you.. Something funny probably happened or something, we try to keep the vibe lighthearted with jokes and banters all the time to keep the spirits up amongst girls too.

Again, I can only say I'm sorry, we have tried being proactive by now always putting 2 receptions at the same time at all shifts (before, for years, there used to always only be 1). We will be more attentive next time.

Please do come back again, and I hope next time the experience would be better.

But if you decide not to come back again, I can say only sorry.

thenightshade.com.au

Banned
    The customer is always right...
    But Seldom bright...
    Old Woolworths Checkout Chick saying...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    5 minutes isn't that long in my opinion, as others have experienced I've had to wait a lot longer.

Same with restaurants, I've had to wait longer than 5 minutes for a menu let alone food.

MP you seem like a cool guy, you just need to chill a bit, the shop has apologized a couple of times.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast