Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 42G poor service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frauenjaeger View Post
    I have been to 42G numerous times and never had an issue. The receptions and staffs are friendly and genuinely caring. Can't say that with many other shops.

If that was exactly what happened, and you did approach the counter, that would be a valid complaint. But you said you did not even approach the reception counter. You were in the waiting room and free girls were still saying hello.

If i go to coffee shop and ready to order, I go to the barista/cashier counter.
    If i go to pub and ready to order, i go to the bartender counter.
    If i go to restaurant, was given menu, and ready to order, i make eye contact or signal the waitress that i am ready to choose.

You sat down, was shown girls, and left without going to reception counter or signaling the reception that you were ready to choose. I think its not their fault.

Its quite funny that you post a thread titled 42G poor service yet everyone else comments otherwise.

If you wanted to give feedback, why not contact the manager instead of posting in general talk? I know he plasters his phone number everywhere in the shop.
    I still cannot believe i need explain every little detail.
    Can you tell me where is the reception in 42G i have no idea it is not in open area??? They tell you sit and walk away how do i suppose to know i need walk around the corner? Each of their own.
    And where is managers contact detail? Can you please share that with me? And dont tell me to PM, you should be smart enough their login is shared by others...

As everyone mentioned they are willing to run around and try their best effort to find receptionist. But i dont feel that is my responsibility.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Still waiting for your reply Dettol
    Well, let's see..

First you said a couple of girls were introed and then you were left alone. You insinuated that it might be due to your age and body shape.
    You had previous sessions in the shop which meant that the notion that you are denied service is pretty much nonsense. You knew this too, but you still suggested that your appearance had something to do with it. It's not. These girls have sex with you because you pay them to. Never forget that.
    Oh, and on the next post, it's suddenly 4 girls that were intro'ed to you.

Then the notion about the wait - a 5 minute wait at that - this was neither new or is uncommon unless this is your first punt. The management posted your earlier comments where you mentioned you would not be visiting 42 G for a while because you could not stand waiting. Then you went there again and decided not to stick around for 5 minutes. That's your choice, and for the record, I think the guy should not be forgetting that someone is there that's just silly.

But you're not exactly an innocent newbie, mate.

You decided to walk out, that's OK, but you still have to be honest and fair when you deliver your criticism.

All in all I think you're just lashing out at the shop because of your perceived lack of respect shown to you and while doing so, attempted to hide details that matter.

It's a bad faith effort in my opinion and you should keep to your word & spend your money elsewhere. Can I suggest that you try 533 ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Well, let's see..

First you said a couple of girls were introed and then you were left alone. You insinuated that it might be due to your age and body shape.
    You had previous sessions in the shop which meant that the notion that you are denied service is pretty much nonsense. You knew this too, but you still suggested that your appearance had something to do with it. It's not. These girls have sex with you because you pay them to. Never forget that.
    Oh, and on the next post, it's suddenly 4 girls that were intro'ed to you.

Then the notion about the wait - a 5 minute wait at that - this was neither new or is uncommon unless this is your first punt. The management posted your earlier comments where you mentioned you would not be visiting 42 G for a while because you could not stand waiting. Then you went there again and decided not to stick around for 5 minutes. That's your choice, and for the record, I think the guy should not be forgetting that someone is there that's just silly.

But you're not exactly an innocent newbie, mate.

You decided to walk out, that's OK, but you still have to be honest and fair when you deliver your criticism.

All in all I think you're just lashing out at the shop because of your perceived lack of respect shown to you and while doing so, attempted to hide details that matter.

It's a bad faith effort in my opinion and you should keep to your word & spend your money elsewhere. Can I suggest that you try 533 ?
    Hi Dettol thanks for the explanation.

But you missed whole point, anyway I have explained enough. As I mentioned it was my fault as I didn't write in details

I am going to closed my account as I am sick of some other bros here.

Admin please close my account immediately
    (If I cannot do it)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anytime.

Please don’t hit the door on your way out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Reincarnate as Midnight OWL !!!!!!!!!!.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really find it funny.
    I dont understand y he get so upset about the whole situation.
    If he felt like he got disrespect then fine,
    The manger already apologies for it and even said they will make sure it won't happen
    But he still have to carry on like a baby and saying we don't understand the situation.
    Look we all understand the situation
    U go there for a fuck, but u didn't find a girl u like
    And come to this forum and chuck a tantrum and got upset for people sticking up for 42g
    But most of d bros n punter write on this topic they just justify on what you have said and give a neutral comment
    But turn around u keep on saying we miss the point.
    I will only said u better go home n find ur mummy n suck on her tips for milk or ask her for a dummy as u need 1, such a baby

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol that’s funny the last line.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frauenjaeger View Post
    Seconding the last line too.

Some people are the reason why maccas have warnings "caution - hot coffee contents may be hot"
    42G is one of the top service establishments. 5 minutes wait is not long at all at a shop. I have had to wait far longer at other shops. The worst is when they tell you the girls will be 5 or 10 minutes and 30mins later they come an tell you another 5 or 10 minutes. It ends up being over an hour!

You can complain about that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You make an appointment to see your GP or lawyer or accountant for a certain time and even then you often need to wait more than 5 mins.

Even in the above examples, you would generally get up and check with the receptionist how long further the wait would be, would you not?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who you guys talking to?

I doubt the OP is even on the forum anymore.

This thread is a ghost town with passer-bys taking a sh* at the public toilet,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    An old boss of mine used to have a saying when describing something that was an absolute mess.. "it's like a brothel!".
    Imagine trying to manage 15-20 young women.. it would be like herding cats!
    Brothels are chaotic by nature, sometimes I have to wait 15mins for the lineup, and other times the reception forgets me and I get an extra 20mins in the room with the girl. Sometimes the chaos goes in your favour lol.

I used to be quite on edge when going punting, but after many years of practice I now go in there very relaxed. You're there to have fun anyways so you might as well get into a relaxed, fun mindset.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah met similar case in other shop reception just cannot care less if they can fill in one customer in every room

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hayups22 View Post
    An old boss of mine used to have a saying when describing something that was an absolute mess.. "it's like a brothel!".
    Imagine trying to manage 15-20 young women.. it would be like herding cats!
    Brothels are chaotic by nature, sometimes I have to wait 15mins for the lineup, and other times the reception forgets me and I get an extra 20mins in the room with the girl. Sometimes the chaos goes in your favour lol.

I used to be quite on edge when going punting, but after many years of practice I now go in there very relaxed. You're there to have fun anyways so you might as well get into a relaxed, fun mindset.
    Would anyone want to be a manager in a brothel these days? Not only do you have to deal with attitude and work related issues of girls such as getting in late or not turning up, complaining about the behaviour and characteristics of some customers or girls bitching behind the scenes but also some customers who can be very demanding or on the other hand, indecisive when choosing girls from lineups and wanting to see all girls and then deciding to walk out when not one girl fits his 'dream girl' or are impatient. In addition, managers have to deal with bad behaviour coming from customers being intoxicated, aggressive and even being rough with girls or forcing girls to take drugs with them while in the sessions. Then you have to deal with complaints from customers and make sure customers are not offended so they will return to the shop. In the end, not an easy job to have and not all glamorous just by staring at near naked hot looking girls walking around in the shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Would anyone want to be a manager in a brothel these days? Not only do you have to deal with attitude and work related issues of girls such as getting in late or not turning up, complaining about the behaviour and characteristics of some customers or girls bitching behind the scenes but also some customers who can be very demanding or on the other hand, indecisive when choosing girls from lineups and wanting to see all girls and then deciding to walk out when not one girl fits his 'dream girl' or are impatient. In addition, managers have to deal with bad behaviour coming from customers being intoxicated, aggressive and even being rough with girls or forcing girls to take drugs with them while in the sessions. Then you have to deal with complaints from customers and make sure customers are not offended so they will return to the shop. In the end, not an easy job to have and not all glamorous just by staring at near naked hot looking girls walking around in the shop.
    You know the worst part of all the difficulties you mention is all the sexy near naked body walking around the shop. You have a boner and can't fuck them and giving some face to you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    You know the worst part of all the difficulties you mention is all the sexy near naked body walking around the shop. You have a boner and can't fuck them and giving some face to you.
    Well that's true. Sometimes managers do flirt with their working girls. You wonder whether the girls do go out with them and have some private encounters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s not the case if you ask the receptionist. They have to deal with the girls everyday and most of the times they are not in the mood to do any of these girls as they see the other side of the door.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is 42G? Do they have a website?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Where is 42G? Do they have a website?
    Its a Gladsville
    They do, its call nightshade..
    The place is big with great management team
    And with variety of girls to choose from

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Well that's true. Sometimes managers do flirt with their working girls. You wonder whether the girls do go out with them and have some private encounters.
    The golden rule is to never shag the staff. It always gets messy and will usually result in one party being dismissed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123