Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 42G poor service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When i went to see Celine and Candy receptionist were very nice. And when i went to 42G long time ago they didn't come back to for 10mins but i didnt say anything as they were busy. 5mins was being generous....
    Anyway 42G apologised and we all gotta move on. There is always tomorrow. I will go back to 42G after i lose couple of kilos...
    On another note i have met wl i have seen since i started punting. Back than she was in 40's and that was 16 to 18 years ago so you do the math. (I probably saw her like over 200times)
    It was really good to see her again as she give great bbbj and suction is the best...and for some reason her pussy was tight...

Since everyone had their say which was excellent, lets move on..

Banned
    So in my experience with G42 is that their cubicle layout allows for a very close security camera view of the customer, because there is one in each cubicle. The girls do look at the customers and decide if they will introduce or not. I actually like this freedom of choice, but there is definite discrimination, I will elaborate on why I suspect this.

My ethnicity is about as unique as it gets, even for multicultural Sydney people remember me. First time I went to 45 Granville and returned a year later and the reception remembered me, what girl I saw and even the service level i paid for. In 39 years no one has ever guessed my ethnicity correctly based on appearance until they hear my accent. So on security camera people often confuse me for Indian because I have light tanned skin and dark hair, but when you see me up close my facial features looks nothing like Indian, but security cameras are obviously not that clear.

So whenever I go to see the lineup at G42, it's a very slow process, the first few intros is a trickle. Sometime girls do a pass by to other customer intro and do a quick side scope. However once the more open minded girls (usually Japanese) introduce and return to the dressing room to report back, suddenly there is this wave of intros and the funniest thing of all is its always the western girls that come trickling in last like little ducklings that fell behind scurrying to catch up to mother duck.

Also last time I was there a Thai girl told me she was hesitant to intro because I looked drunk. My eyes had a sleepy look because I smashed leg day at gym the previous day and was still feeling like a zombie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always have good experiences at this shop, good receptionists and girls were excellent. Fair prices and a good line-up. Only one disappointing punt in 2 years and the manager was very supportive when I mentioned it. He asked he how it was as I was leaving actually. They welcome honest feedback. This is clearly the best value FS shop at present. Others, including their sister shop M5 could learn from what 42 has to offer and their customer service.

Banned
    Couldn't agree more, G42 is a great shop. I think girls should be allowed to pick who they see.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm with Toysrus and F6, Gladesville 42 is a good value shop and I like being treated well by staff and girls. They seem to look after their girls better than other places too. I've been to all of the high profile places and been treated like dirt at most of them. But 5star is another good one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    Dude no point to argue. Money talks. Just don't go back there.
    That wasn't an apology from the shop. Everyone is backing them... which is super strange in this kind of world.
    It’s not backing the shop... it’s just that his story had factual holes in it, which when pointed out he couldn’t respond back.

Even in his last post he rambled about some granny he banged for whatever reason.

I’m all for criticising if it’s a fair one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    Dude no point to argue. Money talks. Just don't go back there.
    That wasn't an apology from the shop. Everyone is backing them... which is super strange in this kind of world.
    The shop apologised at the top of page 2. Also no one is backing anyone, his complaint is speculation based on paranoia at this point, nothing has been proven. 5 star once forgot I was sitting on the couch out the back for more than half an hour once, fortunately the Australian open semis was on TV so I just watched that, then left when they finally remembered me and only had 1 girl to show.

If midnight prowl is insecure about his weight, then it would totally be worthwhile him taking the time to lose it. Not only will it boost his confidence but it could add years to his life. If he needs some tips he is welcome to PM me, I can definitely help steer him in the right direction.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea some exercise will do wonders. Not only for your health but especially for your self confidence.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was at 42G that night as well and service was fine! I've only have 1 negative experience with them, messaged Jesse and he took that feedback on real quick and sorted me out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    It’s not backing the shop... it’s just that his story had factual holes in it, which when pointed out he couldn’t respond back.

Even in his last post he rambled about some granny he banged for whatever reason.

Dettol,
    Please elaborate bit more about my story having factual holes in it.
    I will respond accordingly.

FYI - i decided to lose weight not for self confidence but just to regain my health. I have been punting 4-7 days a week and it is taking toll on me. I lost 9 kilos in early part of COVID and now i gained everything back. And decided i will punt once or twice a week only that is all

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The layout of 42G is a bit like a maze. Quite a lot of visual barriers which I understand it's for a good purpose but sometimes makes it a bit hard to communicate. I think it's also hard for Receptionist too.

The last visit the gentleman settled me in the cubicle and told me half an hour wait for the WL I booked also took cash from me. Left and a few girls came out say hello to other bros. The guy come back in a few mins and like completely forgot who I was. Asked me if I waiting for someone or am I picking. I said I wait for Karen. He asked, did you pay? I was sweating as I didn't have another $260 in my wallet. 😂

Just some fun drama nothing to complain about. The guys were nice, friendly, and apologetic if they make mistakes. And now I know if I am left alone, I should walk out and find someone.

I am quite impressed with the 42 shop posting another reply in reaching out to brother MP, and showing some genuine care and willingness to listen and improve. That’s to me is all a customer can wish for.

The fact that by all accounts they do have lots of hot girls and giving good services , so even if there are some minor issues , most punters are happy enough to overlook and ignore. Put it this way, which shop is really that perfect ?

While 42 is logistically not possible for me, but the one time I had been to N5M it was fantastic ! And brother Jess sent me a PM to ask for feedback and thank me for the review, what more can you ask from a shop ?

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wait!!!! There's PARKING?
    I've been to 42g so many times and I've always parked on the street ahahaha, I never knew there was a parking lot.
    that's really all I took from this thread really because complaining about 5 minutes is just so stupid that I don't even need to say why

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've read so much about 42G I'm keen to try them out . . .. well, their girls!!
    But first I have issue with cv19 taking some of my income

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    Never had any major problems with 42G, they and N5 have been my go to places because they are constant and genuinely want my feedback at the end.

The last time I was there was on Sunday and there was a minor error with the new staff member mistaking my booking with a different girl. It was sorted but I had to wait a while and in the end it was taken care of.

I haven't written a AR on her (Scarlett) because she didn't want it, all I can say is I want to see her again and who knows I might able to convince her next time.
    Locked out of my old "Arnie_Fan" account and lost email access to the tied address, created this new account.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffinmen View Post
    Wait!!!! There's PARKING?
    I've been to 42g so many times and I've always parked on the street ahahaha, I never knew there was a parking lot.
    that's really all I took from this thread really because complaining about 5 minutes is just so stupid that I don't even need to say why
    Yes there is parking in front and if you go up the ramp on the left side it will take you to the top where there are many parking spots. However it can get a bit tight when going down the ramp.

As for service at 42G never really had any issues. There were times where the waiting time might have been longer than 5 to 10 minutes to see a particular girl but it was no real problem. One needs to understand that not every shop can be perfect and run according to strict time schedules. There will be delays or oversights. Unfortunately, it does occur. In any event, the staff are generally friendly and helpful especially Simon.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea I agree. Also 5 minutes to be honest is not a long time to wait.

Remember they are running a business and writing poor service in a thread for waiting 5 minutes is not cool. Luckily there’s so many punters here who’s stuck up for 42 but if it was a shop with not as large a client base it could damage their reputation for no reason and just because no one got back to them for 5 minutes.....

Midnight, love your contributions but I hope you don’t write bad reviews on restaurants and other shops based on similar expectations of service. Small businesses are already struggling as it is without baseless posts like this.

I just hope whoever is on this forum actually clicks into this thread and read the comments.

I waited 20 minutes the other day, had a good chat to the mamasan, she was quite funny. Talking about the decorations in her shop, telling me about some clients, one had booked 11 hours with one girl, she thinks he is on the nose candy. The girl I had booked was with some old codger that needed a hand job to get him over the line. I then had a good root with the woman I seen....She was pretty happy too after her previous customer!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Midnight, love your contributions but I hope you don’t write bad reviews on restaurants and other shops based on similar expectations of service. Small businesses are already struggling as it is without baseless posts like this.

I just hope whoever is on this forum actually clicks into this thread and read the comments.
    During the pandemic I never wrote a bad review. But I think majority of people are missing key point for me it wasn't issue wasn't waiting 5mins.

Issue was the guy wasn't busy he was just chatting away with the gals, so if he wasn't that busy why shouldn't he serve customer?

Majorities are saying 5 mins is nothing and it is just nothing and I mentioned many times if they are busy I'm happy to wait. But

Just say you go to a coffee shop, you are standing front of the counter wanting to order, you see barrister doing nothing just looking at his mobile phone and waitress looking outside doing nothing..
    Is everyone happy to wait 5mins?? It seem they are...
    I will be honest with you I cannot wait 5mins so I would leave without complaint, I would just never go there.

I simply complained as I'm waiting in the room I saw a sign 'please provide a feedback as we don't know everything....etc'
    After waiting 5mins ((it was more than 5 mins but I was being generous) and knowing that guy wasn't busy (rooms were all open except one Room, one guy had a double) car park was empty and I only knew about the front)) I simply provided a feedback.

Remember I don't care if I need to wait 10-20mins if they are busy but if it is quite why shouldn't they come to you?

Anyway I think this got blow out as I didn't articulate and wrote in details. But I cannot write in details in this stupid phones..which is why review is short...

And majority of timea if I'm not happy with the services I simply walk out not complain, I would simply just never go there.

It just I happen to read what was on the wall while employees were joking and mucking around, I decided provide some feedback.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post

Still waiting for your reply Dettol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast