Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eastwood new RNT places?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    so many massage place around the area.
    But i haven't heard or see a review saying
    Eastwood have a good ml place with young hottie
    Yeah correct. Epping or Ryde maybe for young guns but of the three shops in Eastwood I know of no young hotties there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Noticed blue moon back in Feb this year. But never tried. Like others have said, not sure the area is known for this but happy to be corrected

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Went and tried Blue Moon. I'll just give a summary.
    Looks like maybe 3 rooms. Owner greeted me and when I thought she was going to do massage was preparing to make like Carl Lewis out the door. Introduced to girl who was OK, mid 30's I guess but dressed very basic and minimal make up. Prices as normal. Extras as normal. Extra extras available at a cost that I didn't see as being worthwhile. All in all it is pretty much as expected, Eastwood just doesn't have really good quality establishments when compared to nearby suburbs (Top Ryde would be my go to in that area) but if you're in Eastwood with a yearning it is passable. Just like the other 2 in the area.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Visited one of my regular here, Momo but her new name is Ella works every Tuesday. She gave me Dragon Tendon massage. This shop parking at downstairs enter through Rowe lane, yes 3 room, 1 room for ml rest and flexible with shower room. Clean and new

Will visit again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this thread still active ? I was around the place and had two RnT at the Raintree massage opposite to the station. Just wanted to know if there is anyone usual around this area and who is interested to trade infos ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    brothtrotter, I would be interested to trade info. While I haven't been in a while to Raintree due to rona, I'm quite familiar with the place and plan to go back every now and then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimboy85 View Post
    Not bothered to try, 42 is stones throw away
    Agreed. Why spending 130 for milf ML if you can get premium fs with young ones at 42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Saw a ml I used to know come out of the shop mentioned above near Dans. Buggered if I can remember where I know her from though. Anyway she recognised me and we had a brief chat. She is there on Mondays and from memory is not a shy lady (She is over 30 so girl probably not the right term.). Tall, mainland Chinese, decent enough body. She wasted no time in trying to persuade me to visit and be her "boyfriend". Gave me her phone number to "book ahead". Haven't been in or contacted her yet as I have promised others I will visit them first when I emerge from my cave...
    Sound like a man in demand 😂😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    West Ryde has a few. Dont mind the one at 985 Vic Rd. Probably a 70/30 chance of getting additional benefits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    985 has some nice ladies and also a rear entrance as well.
    Haven't been to blue moon, but my regular also works there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Sound like a man in demand ����
    I think my wallet was more in demand than me. Unless of course women have a thing for pale grumpy middle aged men with a big nose and crooked teeth. Seriously when i stand next to a tanned Sth East Asian girl I look like Nosferatu...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The shop across from the station near Subway offers extra extras, on a Saturday, it's a BYO affair for raincoat so be prepared. Forget the girls name. She was decent enough looking without being memorable or special.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smithjimmy724 View Post
    West Ryde has a few. Dont mind the one at 985 Vic Rd. Probably a 70/30 chance of getting additional benefits.
    100 chance get the ultimate part done

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    100 chance get the ultimate part done
    Yep am noticing the increasing frequency and the louder music to try and drown out the sound of ol' mate next door going to town on the girl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12