Thread: C Miyuki - Enjoyable but....

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Miyuki - Enjoyable but....

First time visiting this place, first time experiencing "dragon " "Dragon tendon massage" or anything in that nature.

Payed $160 for the hour Tendon plus body sliding. Only one of which happen.

First off the place is super weird. It's a house. Which is fine. But feels so weird to walk in to the living room and kitchen while talking about which service you want. Told the mama san on wechat when I would be coming in and asked to Book J Miyuki(She isn't Japanese by the way). Thought i would try my first anal play massage.

Miyuki walks in, and immediately it's recognizable she isn't Japanese. That's fine i don't have a preference either way. But not a big fan of being lied to to start off with. After a little small talk and massage, which was good by the way. No complaints there. She undressed and started rubbing her tits on my ass and my back and lightly blowing on my ears and neck. Was good and started to get the little fella excited to whats to come. Told to roll over and this continued for another few minutes.

So from what i gather, Dragon tendon is basically just a groin massage with some pressure points? After being asked to focus on my breathing and starts pushing and holding areas of my body while i exhale and inhale.

Tendon was alright, Not sure what it's supposed to do but felt nice having someone just play with your junk i guess. Won't go into how the anal play was, but I'll say i tried it. And not for me.

After trying to jerk it with a vibrator in my ass I deiced to finish myself off since Miyuki just wasn't getting me there. No fault on hers, guess I got the death grip from jerking to much during COVID.

Overall I wouldn't pay $160 for this. For that price I could have went to Kings court and had a spa also. But you love the ass stuff and this is the only shop in the area that does it. Knock yourself out. Went for the experience. But will not be returning.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckhold3000 View Post
    First time visiting this place, first time experiencing "dragon " "Dragon tendon massage" or anything in that nature.

Payed $160 for the hour Tendon plus body sliding. Only one of which happen.

First off the place is super weird. It's a house. Which is fine. But feels so weird to walk in to the living room and kitchen while talking about which service you want. Told the mama san on wechat when I would be coming in and asked to Book J Miyuki(She isn't Japanese by the way). Thought i would try my first anal play massage.

Miyuki walks in, and immediately it's recognizable she isn't Japanese. That's fine i don't have a preference either way. But not a big fan of being lied to to start off with. After a little small talk and massage, which was good by the way. No complaints there. She undressed and started rubbing her tits on my ass and my back and lightly blowing on my ears and neck. Was good and started to get the little fella excited to whats to come. Told to roll over and this continued for another few minutes.

So from what i gather, Dragon tendon is basically just a groin massage with some pressure points? After being asked to focus on my breathing and starts pushing and holding areas of my body while i exhale and inhale.

Tendon was alright, Not sure what it's supposed to do but felt nice having someone just play with your junk i guess. Won't go into how the anal play was, but I'll say i tried it. And not for me.

After trying to jerk it with a vibrator in my ass I deiced to finish myself off since Miyuki just wasn't getting me there. No fault on hers, guess I got the death grip from jerking to much during COVID.

Overall I wouldn't pay $160 for this. For that price I could have went to Kings court and had a spa also. But you love the ass stuff and this is the only shop in the area that does it. Knock yourself out. Went for the experience. But will not be returning.
    Hi, dear Cuckhold3000

Thanks for the review at the first
    We appriciate every comment, it's very important to us, good comment give girls encourage, and failed one give us chance to improve our service
    So all the review here ppl can check is real experience, we appriciated our old customer to stay with us always, also very welcome any new friend to give us a chance bring you an amazing adventure.

Maybe there's misunderstanding about Miyuki's nationality, but Miyuki actually is from Japan, she is totally Japanese, and she can speak chinese as well, 'cause she have been to China study and living awhile, so if you think we are lying, I'm very sorry we make you feel that, but she's 100% Japanese is the truth, we have some regular customer is from Japan and love her services and good chat too

Drangon tendon is an specially remedial massage for male system, is not only press some point that easy
    It's an traditional massage way from Thailand and China, long time ago it was only for King, Emporeror, and those male royalties to care thier happinesse and fertility
    We actually helped lots of clients who got this type of problems to feel confidents and be a man again, if there's no problem for you is a good thing! you can take this remedial massage as daily care
    We do dragon tendon service is that we do believe and tried our best to help everyone have the right to enjoy thier sex life doesn't matter their age

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dragon tendon helps clear knots that you may have around your groin and if you have erection problems. At first i didnt know what a dragon tendon massage was but when i had one, miyuki performed the massage on me and began to educate me on what are knots and the benefits of having a dragon tendon massage. i would say it really helps. Miyuki did a fantastic job. If you didnt know what you were supposed to feel then chances are, the massage isn't for you. Its aimed towards rehab rather than relaxation.

She is definitely Japanese. and if you are coming here to get a happy ending, why would you jerk yourself off before coming over? just doesn't make any sense at all.