Thread: Lamb

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lamb

Where has the Lamb thread posted by God disappeared to? I found it interesting. Desrvedly he was banned, despite his Long Term membership, for questioning God. (We all know that is unforgivable - for his differing opinion on whether After Reports should be just full of advertisements) but why has the thread on him being deleted - it served as such an excellent deterrent for punters ever questioning the methods of admin?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    'Should we be bitching to the admins?"

The above was the Post made that "Deservedly" led to Lamb being banned. Look it up. "God" then created a new post explaining why Lamb was banned - very eloquently - but he has now deleted it.
    Why?
    As I mention earlier, it should be kept to show punters can NEVER question admin's methods, or you will be rightfully banned.
    Why remove it? Leaving it there can only serve to show how punters must behave.

Banned
    I didn't delete the thread. I can't delete it.
    And I too miss my poetically worded eulogy to Lamb.
    It had references to, like, The River Styx and the Elysian Fields.

Enjoy this next level punting. Most guys rock up for an hour or even less, God forbid, get their dick sucked and fucked. Walk away happy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    This portal is set up for punters and advertisers. It must work both ways or it will not survive.
    Only click to the thread that interest you.
    On line marketing is a trend and cannot be neglected these days.
    Think about Melbourne is now lock down. Lots of shops can only be trade under on line order and pick up only. It means product which is not on line or not on catalogue will not sell.

It also means owner who have multiple shops have more benefits because of more girls to rotate and more time to run digital marketing and profit.

Their down side is if their business too slow, they will be the first to close due to high overhead.

That is the rational behind why you see those chain shops bump up thread every 2 hours.

To get their shop name and girl cover almost whole screen and push down competitors outside your phone screen.