Date: 3/8/2020
ML: Ashley
Price:$160 for 1hr
Recommended: yes and more
Days working: Monday

She started off with a firm massage. She's been doing massage for 10 years so she is very experienced. Working through all my knots then asks me to turn over and starts working on the groin area. Ashley starts to perform the signature dragon tendon massage that RBM has been known for. She starts on my stomach and starts working her way down. She explains to me where all the knots are and what benefits i get from getting one of these massages. She mentioned that the massage improves a male sex drive and helps with erection problems. Its designed not to be uncomfortable but relaxing. If it feels uncomfortable or experiencing pains then chances are you have knots around your groin area that need to be addressed which is what i had. You won't know till you had a massage. She asked me to breathe in from my nose and exhale through the mouth while pressing down on my stomach area. You really feel abdomen working hard at this stage. Then she started working on my cock and went down south. She rubbed my anus for a bit and asked if i wanted a prostate massage. She took off her clothes and started working on my hole before inserting her fingers in there while tugging on my cock till i was forced to cum. Her breast are huge. If you like that kind of stuff, definitely see her. She's very pretty too. Dont miss out as you will regret! She's your one stop shop for all you massage needs.