Thread: 227 North Strathfield - Ivy

Junior Member(有D料到)

227 North Strathfield - Ivy

TLDR; ivy was the worst punt IÂ’ve had so far, but none of it was caused by 227.

So it was my first time at 227. Having read so many positive reviews, I found myself unable to resist one day, and came out of COVID hibernation.
    This was in July.
    The boss man on wechat was accomodating, and I saw IvyÂ’s photos (IÂ’ve uploaded photos before but having errors on my iPhone) which resembled a friend of mine - some kind of fetish IÂ’ve always had lol am I alone?
    So I booked.
    Ivy comes in and sheÂ’s not bad. I couldnÂ’t tell she was in a bad mood at this point though.

She starts the massage and I can tell, ok sheÂ’s just not bothering. Fine, as long as this lack of enthusiasm doesnÂ’t continue to part 2.

Time to turn over, and she says “you want extra”
    “Yeah”
    “$100”
    “Umm... I transferred your boss as I Hadn’t prepared cash”
    At this point she actually gets ANGRY.
    Look she can be having a bad day, but really unprofessional to flip out at your customer.
    She opens the door (while IÂ’m naked lol) and screams out the hallway loudly in Chinese. It must have continued for what felt like 3-5 minutes.
    The boss man was not in shop probably gone home and itÂ’s a female receptionist. I think she was trying to contact boss for confirmation.

Anyway so IÂ’m totally limp at this point. And 3 other points during the session. Haha IÂ’m in my late 20s and donÂ’t have that problem yet LOL

Look thereÂ’s no point in continuing this any further, nothing to excite you guys.
    I will say though that when I came out of this session I made sure to (calmly and gently of course) give constructive feedback.
    The receptionist was super attentive and listened to everything.

I did not plan to revisit, but on my way home boss man messages me, apologising and promising an incentive to visit again.

IÂ’ve had plenty of average to bad (not this bad lol) and given the business constructive feedback but never had follow up.
    Really quite refreshing and good to see!
    Also, I never saw her on the roster again.

I will try to upload the screenshot of her photo again but until then, sheÂ’s got a tight orange dress on. Avoid an Ivy in an orange dress! Haha

Will follow up with updates maybe later
    Last edited by 24k; 05-08-2020 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Accidentally uploaded half way

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    If this is not caused by 227. Then who cause the bad punt? Just curious.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry accidentally uploaded, typing it up still haha

227 NS is a well run shop in my opinion but yeh bad punts can happen at any shop I suppose. Keen to hear this

I go 227 NS often can't say had a bad punt... Few average ones sure...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is my place to go to, never had problems with management. I've had memorable punts here

Quote Originally Posted by Papana View Post
    This is my place to go to, never had problems with management. I've had memorable punts here
    Bro welcome back, didn’t hear from you for a while.
    Me too, receive good service from both mama and papa San. Agreed not the shop but this shop considers have good selection of ML.