Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Effects on the RNT & FS industry, current and future ? (Contact Tracing)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Big Bang team is actually quite generous guys.
    Thanks bro, I am sure they are.
    I meant these cheap stingy punters are not as young and good looking as the Big Bang guys.

Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Big Bang team is actually quite generous guys.
    Sheldon would definitely be a whinger and a tight arse! Probably the worst customer ever!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Thanks bro, I am sure they are.
    I meant these cheap stingy punters are not as young and good looking as the Big Bang guys.
    And I dont think the Hemsworth brothers would need to pay for sex...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just heard that some Fairfield & Cabramatta shops got hit looking for covid registers ?

Not sure how reliable the info is....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Just heard that some Fairfield & Cabramatta shops got hit looking for covid registers ?

Not sure how reliable the info is....
    Wouldn't surprise me. Fairfield council don't seem overly happy with all the clusters that have popped up and want to clear their area quickly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone knows which shop ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    It wouldn't hurt babe, as long as you can get in touch with your customers in case something happens. You probably have contact details as they need to contact you for booking.
    How about the ones who walk in and don't provide any contact details? Not every shop is relying on bookings only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yepp, I've slowed down a lot. I've cracked a couple of times... But where I work, we're supposed to wear masks all the time. Then, all the people at the shops wearing them, big events getting called off (NYE fireworks last I heard). Then you gotta think, all of that to stop us breathing on each other or rubbing against each other.

These MLs and WLs, they have to break social distancing for a living. A good day, 4-5 guys, and at those little places in Chinatown maybe double that. I really feel for them. It must be scary.

The virus is here, it's in the community. I wouldn't be surprised if it was way more common than it's being reported as people aren't getting tested. And also, while most people are fine, we just don't know what the long term effects are, or why some perfectly healthy people wind up on ventilators, and other people don't. It's just a totally new thing for us, not like H1N1 or a heavy influenza. This really is something we haven't had before.

At least until we have a 0 for community transmission, and maybe a few weeks after, I think it's time to go monk and hold off.

The shops will come back. This is the oldest profession known to man.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post

The shops will come back. This is the oldest profession known to man.
    They sure have and so have the girls. No shortage of either shops trading or girls providing services now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123