Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Effects on the RNT & FS industry, current and future ? (Contact Tracing)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Wow. That's intense. I'm guessing shop owner wasn't too pleased about the situation either.
    Bet the owner was pissed at both girls !!

Which also brings up... How many shops are actually maintaining a Covid register as they are supposed to ?

Banned
    Oh do we need to do that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post

Which also brings up... How many shops are actually maintaining a Covid register as they are supposed to ?
    Have had temperature checked at some venues (not all).

I'm yet to be questioned or asked onsite to leave contact details. Not sure if venues who've taken my name for a booking over the phone have kept record (along with my number from caller ID). I would have thought we'd need to follow the same method as what just about every restaurant, cafe, pub and club have been doing? i.e. you sign and leave a record of time in, name and phone number on the register at the front desk (don't get me wrong I can understand why adult services premises would be very reluctant to do this - another issue which will spook the customers away).

Have not yet been questioned by any venue I've visited from that whole 'contact tracing' perspective either. i.e. "are you suffering from COVID-19 symptoms? Have you come into contact with anyone suffering symptoms of COVID-19 recently? Have you recently travelled / returned from overseas?" etc etc

I'm pretty sure the authorities would have an absolute field day doing checks across all the venues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post

The straight RnT shops don't do it. Shops in the grey area between legit and RnT have registers but I think they half ass it most of the time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    The straight RnT shops don't do it. Shops in the grey area between legit and RnT have registers but I think they half ass it most of the time.
    Most people keep a burner they might not even leave their real details. What's to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    Have had temperature checked at some venues (not all).
    I got my temperature checked at a brothel, mamasan said 'yep, you are fine, 34 degrees'. I pointed out that whilst I don't have Covid-19, if my temperature was 34 then I would be suffering from severe Hypothermia and pretty much dead. I suggested she get her device checked and calibrated, she said 'this is a good one, I paid $150 for it!!' 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Oh do we need to do that
    It wouldn't hurt babe, as long as you can get in touch with your customers in case something happens. You probably have contact details as they need to contact you for booking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Been to a few RnT places in the CBD and they haven'y checked my temp of asked me to register my details. I'm guessing if you have booked for a particular time, they would have that on file unless you're a walk in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    The sad part is the industry is not supporting us. Instead of a $10 / $20 discount to get us in the room. Many are putting up $10 / $20 up.
    My guess is basic supply and demand with the massive influx post lockdown

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    In some shape, way, or form the paying for sex business will always thrive.
    There will always be men willing to pay for sex, and there will always be women willing to take their money.
    Individual punters, WLs, and shops are just temporary players; they will come and go - ephemeral players in an eternal game.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    In some shape, way, or form the paying for sex business will always thrive.
    There will always be men willing to pay for sex, and there will always be women willing to take their money.
    Individual punters, WLs, and shops are just temporary players; they will come and go - ephemeral players in an eternal game.
    Pulvis et umbra sumus
    We are but dust and shadows..

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    The sad part is the industry is not supporting us. Instead of a $10 / $20 discount to get us in the room. Many are putting up $10 / $20 up.
    I went to Ginza on Sunday, cheapest ever, especially if you are talking about 20 bucks. You sir, are a tight arse. Pay them......

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I went to Ginza on Sunday, cheapest ever, especially if you are talking about 20 bucks. You sir, are a tight arse. Pay them......
    I agree. For the service the girls are providing I mean some of them has clients who want them to eat out their ass. Even a $10 discount is awesome!

I’ve been saying this for a long time.....
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wonder when a shop is running discount like $10 or $20, is it the girls who take the cut or the shop? I kind of thinking it's the shop but I could be naive.

Because of less customers, I have found some new RnT shops in the city are asking higher room price, and the girls are wanting more $ extra per customer as it is quite.

Banned
    Mr RayRay you are always so kind to everyone ❤️

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Some guys are just so fucken cheap and nasty!
    They go to a R&T shop and expect DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and fucking. And all for a tiny bullshit tip.
    They go to a FS shop and see a new inexperienced young girl and complain that she is not skilled enough, not professional enough, too shy etc.
    They go to a FS shop and see an experienced WL and complain she is too professional, has a routine, does FOAM etc
    And the thing is these guys are not exactly one of the Hemsworth brothers or one of the guys from Big Bang or BTS ... far from it ...

Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Mr RayRay you are always so kind to everyone ❤️
    😘😘😘

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Some guys are just so fucken cheap and nasty!
    They go to a R&T shop and expect DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and fucking. And all for a tiny bullshit tip.
    They go to a FS shop and see a new inexperienced young girl and complain that she is not skilled enough, not professional enough, too shy etc.
    They go to a FS shop and see an experienced WL and complain she is too professional, has a routine, does FOAM etc
    And the thing is these guys are not exactly one of the Hemsworth brothers or one of the guys from Big Bang ... far from it ...
    Big Bang team is actually quite generous guys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast