Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yumiko very very bad

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    feel like no5 is so awkward to go into now. When picking girls the old guy gets you to choose the girls while they are standing right Infront of you, while other shops atleast gets the girls to walk away making it less awkward when the girl ain't staring at you while making a decision.

42 is manage better with some cool pimps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jump4life View Post
    feel like no5 is so awkward to go into now. When picking girls the old guy gets you to choose the girls while they are standing right Infront of you, while other shops atleast gets the girls to walk away making it less awkward when the girl ain't staring at you while making a decision.

42 is manage better with some cool pimps.

I've never had to choose with the girls in the room also. Not even in different countries. What a strange system N5 haha. Noooo thank you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In my experience brothels will never give a refund. It's like some unspoken golden rule that they have. The only thing they seem willing to do is give a discount on another booking, which forces you to spend more cash.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckhold3000 View Post
    I've never had to choose with the girls in the room also. Not even in different countries. What a strange system N5 haha. Noooo thank you.
    Actually, back in the days (2010 I think), M5 had the same routine. Girls would line up and you had to choose them while they stared dead in your eyes.
    I am sure the business changed many hands since then.

There were many Koreans then and some of them were super-hot.
    I remember picking this really hot Korean girl called Sunny. Probably one of the hottest Korean girls I have been with but her service sucked big time.
    Those were the days when KPS was rife in the business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hayups22 View Post
    In my experience brothels will never give a refund. It's like some unspoken golden rule that they have. The only thing they seem willing to do is give a discount on another booking, which forces you to spend more cash.
    It depends, couple of weeks ago I was seeing young Korean girl and right from the beginning I noticed there's something wrong. Shower, starting to get a feel of her body , shel leaned away asking to get on. The bed, I asked her that she should get on and J will join her explore more, approached her nipples and she said they are senditiy...I said to myself enough is enough. Called the mamasan and said I'm not interested, the girl was shocked, started saying oh she got all naked and I said if you want to be touched then you should work as a waiter for 15 bucks per hour, you are getting paid 160 pet hour and this means something. Mamasan apologised and returned my money full, she told me this is the third time since morning that she is doing refunds for this girl. So I got my cash, thanked and walked out. Now the mamasan of this shop knows me quite well as I'm more of a regular, so maybe that helped but I don't take any bullshit attitude in my bookings, and it has always worked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to No5 last week, and the girls quality was really bad. I think 80% of girls photo are fake. I choose a better looking girl, but the service is a rush diamond services. I think they need to do better to justify the current price.....
    I wont go again unless the quality improves....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've had about 50 /50 good exp at n05. Worse was with a Japanese girl but they let her go soon after. Best was with v lily.
    With the current girls I like Della. Nice girl with nice boobs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's there prices these days? Same as 42g? The website isn't updated with prices for anything.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Actually, back in the days (2010 I think), M5 had the same routine. Girls would line up and you had to choose them while they stared dead in your eyes.
    I am sure the business changed many hands since then.

There were many Koreans then and some of them were super-hot.
    I remember picking this really hot Korean girl called Sunny. Probably one of the hottest Korean girls I have been with but her service sucked big time.
    Those were the days when KPS was rife in the business.
    Yes MR yug. I was there every week back then hahaha
    Most girls is 8 nd adove services was ok nothing to complaining about. It was like $100 for 30mins?

I don't mind that routine as it give you more time to chose ...instead they pop their head in for a second nd can't even catch their name.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I paid for 45 minutes diamond service, and all i got is the following
    3 minutes of my shower
    3 minutes of her shower
    2 minutes of catbath
    3 minutes of BBBJ
    10 minutes of ok sex
    then she told me "u go shower"
    3 minutes of my own shower
    3 minutes of her own shower

No5. IS this ur diamond services????

Fking hell... your experience sounds like a nightmare but so fking funny at the same time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Since No5 doesn't bother to response to my message and question, I will not go there anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12