Phone : 9673 1528

Hours of Business : 9 til midnight

Rates : $110 hour

Size/shape : Chubby, big lovely naturals - E-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, kissing, DATY, huge orgasm

Value for money/recommend? : Loved her

My experience/comments:

Was out West working today so I popped into Juliet’s to say hello to Mamasan Kelly and to fuck one of her lovely ladies. All girls were busy so I had a chat with Kelly in the waiting room and had a nice feel of her tits. I have done a treble with her before, see my earlier review and she knows I am a naughty boy.

I have done lots of naughty doubles at this shop as the girls are very willing and I have never had a bad punt there. Don’t expect any young girls but if you want a fun, anything goes type of punt then this is your place.

I have been fucking a lot of girls recently with standard bodies and smaller tits and Punterman loves a nice meaty fat girl with huge tits bouncing on his pork sword and Cici fits the bill. She works here Thursdays. Paid $110 for an hour, quick shower and then into the room. Music on the phone, rock hard cock in Cici’s mouth and Bobs your Uncle, off we go.

Cici’s tits are fantastic. Huge big wobbly things which are a delight to hold, suck, fuck, squeeze and fondle and I had my hands on them for the whole hour. Highlight was fucking her hard in mish just after she orgasmed as she was shaking and shuddering in pleasure as my cock heightened the senses of her still sensitive clitoris and those massive wobbly melons wobbled around like massive pink jellies on a plate with my hands enjoying the wobble show.

Bbbj is standard at this place and Cici gives a great blowjob. Lots of variety, her saliva dripping down my big hard cock and her massive melons swaying beneath her as she kneeled between my legs and offered my cock a very good time.

Cici is also very orgasmic and loves a good licking and after I fucked her nice wet, hot pussy and shot my creamy hot load all over her stomach, I vigorously licked that lovely wet pussy of hers to this massive orgasm which had her shaking the bed as though the blast wave from the Beirut port explosion had just hit her. Fantastic.

Fat girls with big wobbly naturals are the best.

Winner winner Chicken dinner.