Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pricing Info

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Got opt 3 with CBJ for $120 the other day. A popular place and girl too
    can never get to the spot with CBJ no matter how good of a job ML provides, hence usually that's not an option for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    can never get to the spot with CBJ no matter how good of a job ML provides, hence usually that's not an option for me
    I agree, this girl used to do BBBJ so I don't know why CBJ now..

It just meant more work for her sucking haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    I agree, this girl used to do BBBJ so I don't know why CBJ now..

It just meant more work for her sucking haha
    CBJ usually ends up with just HJ, prolonged sucking with a plastic dom causes repetitive injuries

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Most of the girls who do it prefer to feel the real skin n flesh inside their mouth rather than plastic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Most of the girls who do it prefer to feel the real skin n flesh inside their mouth rather than plastic
    You are easily the biggest most deluded dickhead I have ever come across...seriously I can’t tell if you’re absolutely full of shit or an idiot

*insert ‘why not both’ meme*

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any one come across the one who use like a sandwich bag? Cheaper i guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    Any one come across the one who use like a sandwich bag? Cheaper i guess
    I've never come across a sandwich bag before.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had it in HK, thought it was a local thing. Until a visit under the wood and the same thing happened again! Have to say there was more feeling than the old rubber

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't know about that, the throat clearing sounds after bbbj seems to be louder.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yobbo87 View Post
    I don't know about that, the throat clearing sounds after bbbj seems to be louder.
    Yeah these girls love their jobs....lockdown killed them so much, not because they were broke but because they just missed pleasuring strange dudes so much

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    what have we descended into ...next it will be cling wrap and a rubber band.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    I've never cum into a sandwich bag before either. Yet here we are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    what have we descended into ...next it will be cling wrap and a rubber band.
    I'm more of a Violet Crumble wrapper man myself (large size of course)

And I hear the girls prefer the feel of it?

"It's the way it shatters that matters"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has pricing changed much?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link156 View Post
    Has pricing changed much?
    The 50-70-100 pricing structure hasn’t changed but you get more value within each option. More bang for your buck !!
    Many girls at popular shops do not quote a figure. When asked at the end ‘how much?’ some of them replied ‘up to you’

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's your version of 50-70-100 price structure brownwallaby? And we are talking shops in general, not girl specific (don't name shops or girls).
    50 if they answer your calls, 70 if they name you each new girl on the roster, 100 if they open the door???
    Commonly its more like 50 hj, 100 nude hj,daty, 150 bj,bs,daty, 200 fs.
    Don't haggle, usually in turn helps to become a regular, ehichbleads to higher service levels and improved future pricing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    50 clothed hj, 70 topless hj, 100 all off hj
    bj n fs no fixed price, it depends on how comfy or horny the girl is
    as you mentioned $20 for fs did happen but of course not often .... only when she’s superhorny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    50 clothed hj, 70 topless hj, 100 all off hj
    bj n fs no fixed price, it depends on how comfy or horny the girl is
    as you mentioned $20 for fs did happen but not often .... only when she’s superhorny
    ...Or imaginary

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just want punters who come here and read stuff to be realistic in the pricing, rather than discussing the exception. They may be higher than some people expect or get and we just need to stop comparing with Sydney. Otherwise compare Brisbane prices with Adelaide or Perth. The prices exclude the shop fee.

Let's not pick on brownwallaby. The $20 did happen a few times. Like when he said he'd go to an ATM and never came back, or ran out of the shop, or was chased out after handing over four $5's to make it look like a bunch. And adding monopoly money isn't actually increasing the value. He knows the girls won't call the cops because they would have to admit they provided illegal services. Hence some MLs will ask some customers to pay upfront, others don't.

People on here bag brownwallaby for some of his past suspicious posts and lowball payments, but give him a chance. He's a changed man (no, not coin change). He's spending more per girl now, or running out of shops to visit.

Would love to know how many shops/MLs have banned him. That would be a great new thread BW.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    I just want punters who come here and read stuff to be realistic in the pricing, rather than discussing the exception. They may be higher than some people expect or get and we just need to stop comparing with Sydney. Otherwise compare Brisbane prices with Adelaide or Perth. The prices exclude the shop fee.

Let's not pick on brownwallaby. The $20 did happen a few times. Like when he said he'd go to an ATM and never came back, or ran out of the shop, or was chased out after handing over four $5's to make it look like a bunch. And adding monopoly money isn't actually increasing the value. He knows the girls won't call the cops because they would have to admit they provided illegal services. Hence some MLs will ask some customers to pay upfront, others don't.

People on here bag brownwallaby for some of his past suspicious posts and lowball payments, but give him a chance. He's a changed man (no, not coin change). He's spending more per girl now, or running out of shops to visit.

Would love to know how many shops/MLs have banned him. That would be a great new thread BW.
    Have I not told you the case when I started touching the girl’s boobs, found cash stacked behind her bra, managed to pickpocket it, and used it as my tip? Another girl chose to stack it inside her panties, unfortunately for her I found it too .....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast