Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pricing Info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 punters have said " For me 100 tip gets GFE experience. Includes DFK, DATY, BBBJ, cuddling etc " Kowabunga " I mean there are plenty of shops where i can get fs for $100 or even less," Lunchbox Lover
    As a long term connoisseur of massages in BrisVegas I find these comments strange ( except for the occasional once in a year ( or two ) encounter.

May I respectfully ask the posters to PM me and inform me where I can consistently get this level of service for this price from a decent looking ML.
    Prof
    PS BW please don't bother - I'm clearly not in your league.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm just waiting for someone to say they get paid to turn up to a massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The truth always hurts especially when the grapes taste sour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The truth always hurts when it can't live up to standards and in fact standards are not that hard to achieve if you have respects to people.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    well you guys must be punting at some secret hideout place that I don't know for that price. my trial run is usually shop fee + $150 and if services don't impress I use my money elsewhere...

punting to me is about experience, hate the negotiation part so I rather spend a little more and enjoy my time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have to agree with Lunchbox Lover, with pricing at good quality shops. If you are lucky and have a regular at these shops it can be less costs or more services.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Have been watching this thread with interest.
    What I have seen is a thread about generalizations - so called "good quality shops", having a "regular", "you can get for this BUT there are nuances involved."
    Its a bit like this- "Went to a mid range shop the other day, saw a Asian ML, average body and looks, massage was ok and on the flip was offered option 2 for $80. There were some restrictions but I left happy. WIR- you bet, for what I got I was smiling!"
    What have I told you - FA. Now I DO NOT want ppl to name exact ML who give what could be described illegal offerings ( this can be done by PM if posters wish) but I don't think it is beneficial to anyone to read vague posts about so called what you can get for what unless you are prepared to share privately the details.
    Just my thoughts.

PS If anybody knows where or who does DFK with nhj please PM me, can be with or without FS.
    Respectfully,
    4 FoW2

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I can PM you some names but the problem with DFK is a particular ML seems to be selective in allowing / giving it. She might do it only to some of her clients. The good thing is they never charge extra when they decide to allow it. If your approach is right and you’re lucky DFK can start very early in the session with both parties still fully clothed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I can PM you some names but the problem with DFK is a particular ML seems to be selective in allowing / giving it. She might do it only to some of her clients. The good thing is they never charge extra when they decide to allow it. If your approach is right and you’re lucky DFK can start very early in the session with both parties still fully clothed
    Yes, been there and done that.. those ML's gets my repeat business.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey 4 FoW2, i can’t PM you. I may know WL who used to work at kingfisher shop that meet your criteria. And if you’re lucky you could get much more without breaking your wallet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    kingfisher shop???

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    that’s the old SS shop, which is located on the corner of SS East & Kingfisher Ln

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That’s correct BW.. I wonder if she follow the team to T5.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox Lover View Post
    My understanding is
    1 - $50 - clothed hj
    2 - $70 - topless hj
    3 - $100 - nude hj
    4 - $150 - bj and/or body slide
    5 - $200 - Fs

Dfk, daty and other services can be anywhere from options 3 onwards.
    I would say this is the standard options and pricing for standard irregular punts.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @blake_ly,

would you say that even with very regular ML, you would be very unlikely to get more than a pineapple discount most of the time, if even that at all, - if so, why are people all getting their knickers in a knot for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    @blake_ly,

would you say that even with very regular ML, you would be very unlikely to get more than a pineapple discount most of the time, if even that at all, - if so, why are people all getting their knickers in a knot for.
    Yeah i know some regulars will provide small discounts usually in the 10-20 ballparks, maybe 50 at the maximum service range. Tbh, i'm the total opposite, if I find a regular i really like, I would not pay less than standard (but I don't go to any regular ML for fs), sometimes i may even tip more. Sometimes it could simply be a case of I didn't bring enough cash for some reason, but I would make it up the next time, and they would know that.
    Last edited by blake_ly; 17-08-2020 at 12:45 PM. Reason: error
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    Yeah i know some regulars will provide small discounts usually in the 10-20 ballparks, maybe 50 at the maximum service range. Tbh, i'm the total opposite, if I find a regular i really like, I wouldn't not pay less than standard (but I don't go to any regular ML for fs), sometimes i may even tip more. Sometimes it could simply be a case of I didn't bring enough cash for some reason, but I would make it up the next time, and they would know that.
    I used to have that arrangement with Asian Janet back in her heyday. A few times I didn’t bring enough to play the back 9, so she’d wave me on through and I’d fix up the tab and the next tee off. She was a great little thing, that Pina.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammered View Post
    I used to have that arrangement with Asian Janet back in her heyday. A few times I didn’t bring enough to play the back 9, so she’d wave me on through and I’d fix up the tab and the next tee off. She was a great little thing, that Pina.
    The back 9? Geez I've played in Cebu, Manila and Angeles and after the first 3 holes I am beat! lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I thought they usually do, $50, $100, $150 and $200..

lol.. after all these time.. I might be in the wrong shop...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got opt 3 with CBJ for $120 the other day. A popular place and girl too

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast