Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pricing Info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Pricing Info

First time punting the other day and new to the forum, so I hope the question is appropriate.

Went to one of the Goldens after some research...

Had a hour massage which was really good in my opinion, and was given three options:

1 - $50
    2 - $70
    3 - $90

As I don't know what to expect, I opted for option 3 which I enjoyed.

Just want to know are those prices standard pricing at the moment?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Pretty much standard, but opt 3 has a lot nuances:

there is the lame opt 3, nude hj, and that’s it, no touching no nothing

there is the top opt 3, nude hj, incl dfk, daty, fingering, body to body, genitals grinding
    which one did you get? somewhere in between?
    $90 for the lame one is too pricey

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Pretty much standard, but opt 3 has a lot nuances:

there is the lame opt 3, nude hj, and that’s it, no touching no nothing

there is the top opt 3, nude hj, incl dfk, daty, fingering, body to body, genitals grinding
    which one did you get? somewhere in between?
    $90 for the lame one is too pricey
    Based on your info, I really got the lame option with some touching only...

Oh well, hopefully better luck next time!

Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Opt 3 what old mate describes i am happy to pay $150 . nude HJ for 90 is a fair price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kalh688 View Post
    Based on your info, I really got the lame option with some touching only...

Oh well, hopefully better luck next time!

Thanks
    Don’t listen to a word brownwallaby says ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can get the good opt 3 for $100 on average imo

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Very rarely did I get a truly memorable session at the Goldens. I did get a lame opt 3 here a number of times. But the girls are nice, friendly, and some are stunning. They can do a good massage. The boss is helpful. The shops have a good vibe but lack those extra bits to be outstanding

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good to know they are the current going prices, so i know what to expect when trying out other places.

I like that the Goldens look clean and good vibe, so don't mind trying again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i would say what bw described as 3 most people are paying close to the 120-150 mark.

though the whole point of 3 is to see and touch alot more than 2, otherwise you're paying $30 be like moses ..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gee i thought that was option 2 or extended option 2- i thought option 3 was something monica was famous for - and option 4 is something which should only happens in a brothel

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    agree with Ace01 with my understanding of op3, what BW said is op2 for me which is usually $100...

what I hate with op3 is some ML only does it for quick 5mins and then it gets degraded to op2

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    my understanding for op2 is when she doesnt want to expose her most private part, for various reasons incl time of the month.
    Op2 also can be lame or advanced

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me 100 tip gets GFE experience. Includes DFK, DATY, BBBJ, cuddling etc and not interested in massage except to massage the ML.
    Shop MLs do provide that ... others have varying levels of service reducing restrictions.
    Gets to the point where I'm just not interested in shops with reduced service and will only go to shops (and MLs as it can vary in the same shop).
    FS is another matter. Sometimes included if your regular other times might be more extra.

Further more.
    I think a good idea to stop supporting shops that provide reduced service.
    But. Respect MLs and be nice to them
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 08-08-2020 at 07:42 PM. Reason: More gunga

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My understanding is
    1 - $50 - clothed hj
    2 - $70 - topless hj
    3 - $100 - nude hj
    4 - $150 - bj and/or body slide
    5 - $200 - Fs

Dfk, daty and other services can be anywhere from options 3 onwards.

All options can cost more or less depending on the lady, regular status, the desire of the customer to achieve a result etc

You can get a lower price for 30 minute session. If you take an hour it is more likely to cost the above

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    For me 100 tip gets GFE experience. Includes DFK, DATY, BBBJ, cuddling etc and not interested in massage except to massage the ML.
    Shop MLs do provide that ... others have varying levels of service reducing restrictions.
    Gets to the point where I'm just not interested in shops with reduced service and will only go to shops (and MLs as it can vary in the same shop).
    FS is another matter. Sometimes included if your regular other times might be more extra.

Further more.
    I think a good idea to stop supporting shops that provide reduced service.
    But. Respect MLs and be nice to them
    Spot on, Kowa. I’m happy to pay 160 for an hour of GFE session

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pointless really talking about pricing. Firstly punters can't even agree on what options 1,2, 3 or 4 are for a start.
    As many have pointed out there is a wide variance in performance at each option. After the standard $50, or possibly down to $30, for a hand finish everything else is a lottery, re price and service.
    Unfortunately the BrisVegas scene is not big enough to encourage standard competitive pricing at each level.
    My advice is to work out what your pricing levels are for each "option" and stick to it.
    The other piece of advice is to be specific with your requests esp with nude. This comes from travelling to Thailand and other places where you negotiate specifically what you want. If they say to me $100 for nude I say - Can I do this, Can I touch here, Can I ? etc etc or on the flip that I usually initiate at least by half the elapsed time I say "this is what I want - can you do it and how much do you want?"
    Without trying to sound too arrogant I try to stay in the position of control - I have the money, you want the money. Getting too old to fuck around playing games.
    Just my thoughts.
    Puff Puff prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Best you start looking for different venues. Once the "herd" moves ... prices and levels of service will adjust. You are going to the wrong place or places.
    Maybe im going to exactly the right places and getting the best. I mean there are plenty of shops where i can get fs for $100 or even less, but the quality of the lady usually is reflected in that price.
    Pricing is not my number one reason for punting. I go for the best experience i can possibly get and will pay well for it.
    If your reasons for punting are price related, all good. Maybe you and I see the same ladies and you get a much better price. It is not why I do this. Im going to be doing this for a lot longer than these lovelies and dont mind being generous.
    Maybe im the sucker.
    I know where to get cheaper services and occasionally in a tight week I will seek them out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast