They had closed to 8 girls in lineup and Jasmine caught my eyes, she is Thai and thick, little bit on chubby side, she said during covid she gained lot of weight and she is now trying to shred it down so i thought i would help her loose some weight and booked her for an hour. Got to room, very friendly girl and chatty which i like sometimes as it helps me know WL better. I asked if she does B2B massage, she said not good at it but if i could guide her she will try, so pored lot of oil on my body (got call from uncle sam as i had so much pil dripping from my body) and asked her to slide her tits and pussy all over my body as if it is water park slide. After 30 mins of B2B i though i helped her shred some weight with all that slide workout and she went to cowgirl position doming up, came early due to all the tention that got built up during slide show, anyways all in all good session.

Note: All the services were done with dom on as she is very safety cautious since she is seeing a pilot and is waiting for the guy to ask her to marry, if he does she said she would quit this job and would start a family hence she does not do BBJ nor any unsafe services.