Vivian @ TP64

Person's Name : Vivian

Establishment : 64 Alexander, Taren Point

Date of Visit : 5th August 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www64alexander.com.au

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to 1am

Rates : $150/hr, $90/ half hr

Size/shape : About 160cm, slender with C/D enhancements which are like upturned bowls and very firm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, CBJ, Cowgirl

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments :

Don't normally go for a girl with enhanced boobs but the three on offer were all petite in that department so bolt-ons it was this morning.

Vivian was genuinely pleased to see me and helped me undress. She had a good fondle and was happy for me to risk puncturing her saline bags but a shower it was before the main course.

I had noticed she had only just extinguished a cigarette before I entered so I declined all offers of kissing so YMMV in the kissing department.

It was straight on with the PPE so BBBJ was never an option but then I never really insisted either so YMMV. The rubber goes on with her mouth - which is a nice touch and preferred to the more clinical manual approach.

Overall Vivian is tall for a Chinese lady and her hips and thighs are more bony than meaty so if thinner ladies are your preference then Vivian is your girl.

The CBJ didn't last that long and she was already wanting to lay down and have me do all the work for a quick missionary finish. I was her first customer that morning so I was a little surprised she was tired already from the CBJ.

Thankfully not too much encouragement was required to get her to do cowgirl. Cowgirl is where she excels. She squats and rides up and down. No grinding on your stomach. I decided that she'd have the stamina to ride me to kingdom cum and that's exactly what she did.

As an older person and wearing PPE I am not quick to cum so she really had to work hard. As my jockey rounded the last turn and headed down the final straight at Royal Randwick I had to nudge her with my hand a couple of times as I was nearing the winning post. She was beginning to wilt but this mare needed only a couple of strokes of the whip to keep going to the finishing line.

Right on queue, and with ample sound effects from myself to help her gauge the proximity to the winning post, she rode me like a winner.

The tightness of the rubber, the number of days since my last outing, and my general keenness to race today all ensured I had a massive explosion into the PPE. Top quality finish. With light applications of the whip this mare is good at 3200m. She is a stayer for sure.

That much said, the only disappointment for me was that this girl has really hard enhancements. She obviously had nothing there to begin with so the surgeon's handiwork resembles a pair of upturned bowls. There is no actual fatty tissue anywhere. This meant I could not experience the wondrous sight of her mammaries bouncing this way and that as she rode me. But that is my taste I guess and YMMV in respect of turn-on or turn-off.

She finished with a "massage". The usual WL massage which is not good but we are not paying for that so I have no complaints.

The one big complaint is that while massaging me she was smoking. I won't be seeing her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Really? She’s my go to girl at 64. Always have a great time with her. Never had a bad time with her and I regularly see her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice to hear Serj. How about a review?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review mate
    I’ve visited her twice (just before COVID and again a few weeks ago)
    Yep those titties are very enhanced for sure !
    My experiences with her were a little different (but aren’t they all)
    She’s very eager hard worker - knows her way around a bed and manhood
    Great and experienced service - not great on the massage but as you say ... you know
    A bit older and not the best bod , but great fun !