Thread: 278 Club - T Jayla

Senior Member(無間使者)

278 Club - T Jayla

Saw this one in the Girls section of the website while trying to find out why Lulu disappeared off the roster the day I was to book her (she was on said day's roster the night before, and I think morning of). Curiously, no "new" prefix, maybe they just forgot, maybe she's been here a week or two, certainly never seen her on rosters or reviews.
    Anywhoo, made the booking, and right as I was a minute from on the train, text saying she hasn't shown up to work and they can't reach her. Was offered another girl, but decided I'd give it an hour or two, could be sleeping in.
    Forgot cuz I was doing stuff, like 4.5 hours later I checked in, yup, just showed up, booking made.

First off, her pics made me immediately think of K Rebecca. Tanned, fit, great tits, smiley face, playful. Lo and behold, that's pretty much her. Well, with some differences.
    Tits are fake. Still damn nice though. A few tats, better English (as advertised - refreshing). Think she's a bit shorter too.
    Shower action was fun, she loves embracing you and directing you to her tits.
    Rebecca's speciality is pussy slide, Jayla's is tongue. Wow, her BBBJ is something else. When she retreats up to the tip, you're lulled into a false sense of security as her tongue swishes around expertly. Brought me super close, damn, gotta move on. Well, after more on the bed, lol.

Main course. She takes you deep, and thrusts HARD. I was severely pent up and couldn't take it, so I finished after a couple quick position changes.
    Jayla was very accommodating and proceeded to give me a long and surprisingly professional massage, all the way up to the buzzer. She's clearly studied/been trained, could even tell I'd been sitting on my ass a lot longer than I'd like, neck and lower spine very tense.

Highly recommend this one. Keen to see her again sometime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review
    Sounds great

What's her body like?

Is she curvier than Rebecca? I found Rebecca a little slim.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I'd say curvier than Rebecca footboy2012, about the same slim-wise, but Rebecca's more toned, Jayla got curves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Yeah I'd say curvier than Rebecca footboy2012, about the same slim-wise, but Rebecca's more toned, Jayla got curves.
    Saw Jayla yesterday and she had good body with bolt-on boobs. However, shower play was almost non-existent, unlike any of the girls i've seen at Ginza.

Drying off on my own, and she took her own, long, sweet time in the shower, which was a little annoying and then after she dried off we went on to the bed.

We had a light LFK, with a standard BBBJ, not much tongue play unlike what was described by other reviews here. When i asked her to suck my balls, that wasn't done properly too.

Anyway, i gave her a 5/10 for service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her too about 1 month ago.

I think she was not bad. I would give her 7/10 overall.

Very good attitude to me and sexy body!

No kiss but I didn't try. A bit BBBJ in the shower. Good BBBJ but average rimming. I did my first shot CIM then after a break where we chat and laughed and we fucked well: doggy then mish. She can take it well! At the end she was even very loud and I thought she was too much FOAM but after she was really shivering and said she was very sensitive like she had an orgasm. But I doubt a WL can really have such orgasm?

Also I didn't try other Ginza girl so maybe others are better? But I was happy with Jayla.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    I saw her too about 1 month ago.

I think she was not bad. I would give her 7/10 overall.

Very good attitude to me and sexy body!

No kiss but I didn't try. A bit BBBJ in the shower. Good BBBJ but average rimming. I did my first shot CIM then after a break where we chat and laughed and we fucked well: doggy then mish. She can take it well! At the end she was even very loud and I thought she was too much FOAM but after she was really shivering and said she was very sensitive like she had an orgasm. But I doubt a WL can really have such orgasm?

Also I didn't try other Ginza girl so maybe others are better? But I was happy with Jayla.
    I've tried many girls at Ginza always good service great management great rooms etc but unfortunately no real stunning girls there, Maybe when the international borders open next year they might get some young hot girls working there.