Thread: Ellie

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Ellie

I had an intro with Ellie (gorgeous looking pocket rocket ) a couple of weeks ago and have been thinking about finding a time to finally make a booking .

I was lucky that she was available in the early afternoon so immediately booked myself for a 30min session. She is 18 as the ad says and I think that's exactly her age . So anyone making a booking should keep this in mind that you are meeting with a young girl and clearly your experience and expectations will be different from a seasoned girl. I knew this and frankly speaking I really liked how genuine she was, nothing really fake about her , clearly a bit shy / reserved and quiet and you need to lead her a bit but she has a very beautiful face, reminded me of Selena Gomez and when she smiles she looks vsuper cute ( she needs to smile a bit more!) As the action goes it definitely ticked the boxes for me. As always its a case of YMMV and how you treat and communicate in the room .no need to get into details but I was very happy to see this gorgeous girl.

Thanks for the after report brother !
    Always a pleasure to see you
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Elle is here today boys!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au