Thread: Jap Natsu - good bang for your bucks

Junior Member(有D料到)

Jap Natsu - good bang for your bucks

I saw Natsu a few times when she was working at 227 NS, pre-covid times. Now I know that she is working again at Tokio studio. Don't ask me where this shop is, because I've never been there. I expect to see her one of these days when going to the city for some reason.
    Well anyways, this one goes straight to the point, first time I was recommended this girl I hesitate to see her, mamasan introduced her to me, and I decided to have a go at her anyways. She is not that slim, not exactly my type. It was10 am, first customer of the day, she smelled pretty good, once in the room I skipped part 1 as always, she was happy with this.
    Some stimulation here and there, and realized soon why she is so popular, always fully booked, 2 pineapples she asked for her services that I was happy to pay in the end. First round, she tasted me, I got some rest, then Second one FS. Like other Japanese girls she is some sort of submissive girl, friendly and particularly quiet. As always this is YMMV, I don't know if this is a standard service she provides.
    That's it....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It seems like no one likes this girls service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Papana View Post
    Really..?
    Why then is she always fully booked..?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is actually a gem and most of the girls here are top notch.. i can say it's cheaper than tier 1 fs shops and offers similar service.

Quote Originally Posted by Papana View Post
    All good mate, plenty of guys on here read and do nothing else. Natsu has been on my radar but like many punters, time and money constraints. Then, when the planet's align she is not working.

As Macklemore said in his lyrics, I like a big girl, I like 'm Sassy. Natsu sounds like that. Thanks for your AR bro. I will see her next time I am downtown.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JGhoLcsr8GA

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah. Her service is affordable for what she offers. All good guys.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing mate
    Added their wechat, today pretty girl Rui rostered.
    Might plan for next week

Any review of Rui?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I dont generally like the bigger girls but Natsu was terrific in my opinion.