Thread: Chinese Double Yoko and Lisa

Junior Member(有D料到)

Chinese Double Yoko and Lisa

Had a crazy double with 2 lovely chinese girls at 42 today.
    After speaking with the boss Jesse he told me there were 2 girls available. Yoko and Lisa.
    Yoko i know very well as i have seen her 6 times in the past. Yoko is a service queen who gives 100% to every session and her skills are top notch. However I was in the mood for a new girl. So i told Jesse ill wait to see what Lisa looks like before deciding. After a few minutes Lisa says hi. Very cute young girl, round eyes, blonde hair and good body in a bikini. Good reviews on her too when she was named Rachel. So do i go with Yoko for a 7th time or try the new cute girl? Fuck it why not try both? I ask Jesse if both of them are fine with doing a double together as i prefer the girls who are comfortable with each other as its just easier. He says yes they are good friends. Well im sold. Both of them please for 1 hour.
    I didn't walk in expecting to do a double so i needed more money from the ATM. I go to the front to withdraw money and like 30 seconds later come Eva the receptionist and Yoko and Lisa basically hovering around me while i withdraw money. I see yoko and smile and pinch her cheeks, always nice and happy. Hand over the cash to Eva and off into room 10.

I prefer these back rooms as they have harder beds which provides more support when fucking. Not feeling like im sinking down into those soft beds. Even more better when there's 3 people on it at once. Plus the showers are huge. Yoko gives me a shower while Lisa sets up the bed.
    (The shower hose needs to be fixed as water just sprays everywhere)
    Yoko and I then get on the bed and start making out while Lisa showers herself. For a minute i totally forgot Lisa was even there. Anyway Lisa joins soon after. Yoko on my right and Lisa on the left. Im face up with Yoko shoving her tits in my face and Lisa starting a nice slurpy bbbj. The next 5 minutes was a blur as tongues and tissues were just flying everywhere all over the place. Eventually they switch with Lisa moving up for DFK and yoko starting her bbbj. Its like a sensory overload having these two work their magic with their tongues. I almost cum right there in Yoko's mouth but manage to hold it and save it for later. I explore Lisa's soft body with my left hand and gently rub her pussy. Lisa allows her pussy to be fingered but only if you put a condom over your fingers first. Fine no worries. She put the condom over my 3rd and 4th fingers and i slowly insert both of them inside her warm pussy. Lisa is getting pretty worked up at this point and says she wants to fuck. On with the dom and Lisa hops on first for some cowgirl. So shes hopping up and down while im back to DFKing with Yoko. Lisa tries to pull me up and lie back so i can fuck her in mish but i say its Yoko's turn for some cowgirl. So we switch doms and Yoko jumps on top and starts to grind deep like she always does.
    Time for me to take control, I get up and get Lisa to lie down. Switch doms again and i start to pump Lisa in mish. As im pumping hard into Lisa, Yoko is behind me rubbing my balls and ass and also pushing me harder into Lisa. Lisa was clearly enjoying it as she was getting quite wet and vocal at this point with her arms clamped around my neck and i was tempted to just finish it off right there and then,
    But i just had to have Yoko one more time. Change another dom and i lay yoko down in front of me. In my head im thinking this has to be it. Sweat is drenching my forehead as much as it was raining outside. Yoko in all her sweetness saw this and wiped it off. Its the little things like that which make her stand out in my book. I start slowly in mish with Yoko and begin to pick up the pace. Lisa is behind us cheering us on and moaning to add to the atmosphere. Yoko always does this thing where she'll wiggle her hips up and down while your pumping her in mish so your dick goes deeper within her and when your really deep her pussy will clamp down on on your dick like vice and thats when its game over. I plough into Yoko even faster, all of us are screaming the house down and i finally cum deep inside Yoko's warm pussy. Im absolutely spent.
    They clean me up and i stare at the ceiling for what seemed like hours while they quickly showered and cleaned themselves up a bit. Once i regain my energy i get up to wash my face and theres like 50 tissues and used condoms and wrappers all over the floor. Holy shit was that us? i took a quick shower and we cuddled on the bed. Me the meat in this chiinese sandwich. Lisa in my left arm and yoko in the right. Nice feeling. At this point about 40 minutes had gone.
    The girls were chatting away to each other in chinese i had no idea what they were saying.
    I suggest round 2 as this time i wanna cum inside Lisa's pussy. The girls quickly oblige and Yoko starts bj and this time i tell Lisa to sit on my face so i can taste her pussy. I manage to get hard again and its on with another dom. I lay Lisa down and start to go at it in Mish but this time i couldn't stay hard as i was just too drained from round 1. After 2 mins I lay back down, but Yoko ever the trooper starts another bj and hj and Lisa also positions herself for 69. So the 3 of us are just working our mouths out like crazy until Eva's voice is heard on the intercom saying that time is up. I wasnt too fussed about cumming a second time but credit to the girls for trying. The first time was more than enough.
    We shower and get dressed. Lisa does some squat workout like shes about to compete in a race or something. She has a playful energy about her.
    I promise Lisa that i will have a session with just the two of us, to which Yoko lets out a jealous "hmph". Hey sharing is caring right?

Thanks to the 42 team Jesse and Eva for the their service and hospitality.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good review. Is this the same yoko who used to work in ginza empire? Tattoo below naval?

Thanks for the review Brother
    always a pleasure to have you stop by (:
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh man!!! What an awesome review bro. Now I want to try them. It is good when you have girls that connects and playful.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Oh man!!! What an awesome review bro. Now I want to try them. It is good when you have girls that connects and playful.
    U sure they ur girl type...
    I try yoko not d fun type girl u like

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johndeau View Post
    Good review. Is this the same yoko who used to work in ginza empire? Tattoo below naval?
    it different I think..the yoko used to work in ginza is Selina at N5M now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Happyman
    You know me too well lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    U sure they ur girl type...
    I try yoko not d fun type girl u like
    Yeah, I have the same feeling about Yoko. Again as everyone says YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    Had a crazy double with 2 lovely chinese girls at 42 today.
    After speaking with the boss Jesse he told me there were 2 girls available. Yoko and Lisa.
    Yoko i know very well as i have seen her 6 times in the past. Yoko is a service queen who gives 100% to every session and her skills are top notch. However I was in the mood for a new girl. So i told Jesse ill wait to see what Lisa looks like before deciding. After a few minutes Lisa says hi. Very cute young girl, round eyes, blonde hair and good body in a bikini. Good reviews on her too when she was named Rachel. So do i go with Yoko for a 7th time or try the new cute girl? Fuck it why not try both? I ask Jesse if both of them are fine with doing a double together as i prefer the girls who are comfortable with each other as its just easier. He says yes they are good friends. Well im sold. Both of them please for 1 hour.
    I didn't walk in expecting to do a double so i needed more money from the ATM. I go to the front to withdraw money and like 30 seconds later come Eva the receptionist and Yoko and Lisa basically hovering around me while i withdraw money. I see yoko and smile and pinch her cheeks, always nice and happy. Hand over the cash to Eva and off into room 10.

I prefer these back rooms as they have harder beds which provides more support when fucking. Not feeling like im sinking down into those soft beds. Even more better when there's 3 people on it at once. Plus the showers are huge. Yoko gives me a shower while Lisa sets up the bed.
    (The shower hose needs to be fixed as water just sprays everywhere)
    Yoko and I then get on the bed and start making out while Lisa showers herself. For a minute i totally forgot Lisa was even there. Anyway Lisa joins soon after. Yoko on my right and Lisa on the left. Im face up with Yoko shoving her tits in my face and Lisa starting a nice slurpy bbbj. The next 5 minutes was a blur as tongues and tissues were just flying everywhere all over the place. Eventually they switch with Lisa moving up for DFK and yoko starting her bbbj. Its like a sensory overload having these two work their magic with their tongues. I almost cum right there in Yoko's mouth but manage to hold it and save it for later. I explore Lisa's soft body with my left hand and gently rub her pussy. Lisa allows her pussy to be fingered but only if you put a condom over your fingers first. Fine no worries. She put the condom over my 3rd and 4th fingers and i slowly insert both of them inside her warm pussy. Lisa is getting pretty worked up at this point and says she wants to fuck. On with the dom and Lisa hops on first for some cowgirl. So shes hopping up and down while im back to DFKing with Yoko. Lisa tries to pull me up and lie back so i can fuck her in mish but i say its Yoko's turn for some cowgirl. So we switch doms and Yoko jumps on top and starts to grind deep like she always does.
    Time for me to take control, I get up and get Lisa to lie down. Switch doms again and i start to pump Lisa in mish. As im pumping hard into Lisa, Yoko is behind me rubbing my balls and ass and also pushing me harder into Lisa. Lisa was clearly enjoying it as she was getting quite wet and vocal at this point with her arms clamped around my neck and i was tempted to just finish it off right there and then,
    But i just had to have Yoko one more time. Change another dom and i lay yoko down in front of me. In my head im thinking this has to be it. Sweat is drenching my forehead as much as it was raining outside. Yoko in all her sweetness saw this and wiped it off. Its the little things like that which make her stand out in my book. I start slowly in mish with Yoko and begin to pick up the pace. Lisa is behind us cheering us on and moaning to add to the atmosphere. Yoko always does this thing where she'll wiggle her hips up and down while your pumping her in mish so your dick goes deeper within her and when your really deep her pussy will clamp down on on your dick like vice and thats when its game over. I plough into Yoko even faster, all of us are screaming the house down and i finally cum deep inside Yoko's warm pussy. Im absolutely spent.
    They clean me up and i stare at the ceiling for what seemed like hours while they quickly showered and cleaned themselves up a bit. Once i regain my energy i get up to wash my face and theres like 50 tissues and used condoms and wrappers all over the floor. Holy shit was that us? i took a quick shower and we cuddled on the bed. Me the meat in this chiinese sandwich. Lisa in my left arm and yoko in the right. Nice feeling. At this point about 40 minutes had gone.
    The girls were chatting away to each other in chinese i had no idea what they were saying.
    I suggest round 2 as this time i wanna cum inside Lisa's pussy. The girls quickly oblige and Yoko starts bj and this time i tell Lisa to sit on my face so i can taste her pussy. I manage to get hard again and its on with another dom. I lay Lisa down and start to go at it in Mish but this time i couldn't stay hard as i was just too drained from round 1. After 2 mins I lay back down, but Yoko ever the trooper starts another bj and hj and Lisa also positions herself for 69. So the 3 of us are just working our mouths out like crazy until Eva's voice is heard on the intercom saying that time is up. I wasnt too fussed about cumming a second time but credit to the girls for trying. The first time was more than enough.
    We shower and get dressed. Lisa does some squat workout like shes about to compete in a race or something. She has a playful energy about her.
    I promise Lisa that i will have a session with just the two of us, to which Yoko lets out a jealous "hmph". Hey sharing is caring right?

Thanks to the 42 team Jesse and Eva for the their service and hospitality.
    Thank you for your review, really appreaciate for this long one. Learn something.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shonkybasted's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Yoko and lisa is working today!
    A double with these 2 sounds amazing. I’ll need to try that some day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoko and lisa is working today!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42