Thread: Jenny - Club 350 sexy office boss

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jenny - Club 350 sexy office boss

Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : Club 350

Date of Visit : 29/9/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 350 Penshurst St Willoughby NSW | club350.com.au

Phone : 02 9417 3298

Hours of Business : 10 till late and this was a tuesday her first day back

Rates : $150 / hr

Size/shape : short, slim, natural c cups, sexy body and legs, attractive face, trimmed bush, very cute butt, office worker glasses

Nationality or Ethnicity : SGP - she said

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK throughout, side saddle, side doggy different angles, missionary to completion, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - she's sexy and fun.

My experience/comments : This is the same Jenny as before and she has just returned today and I was her first encounter for the day.

Jenny was immediately friendly and she has some very nice natural C cups that were very nice to suck on later and a sexy body and legs.

She had on these dark reading glasses and I suggested to her to do some role play like she is the office manager and she calls me into her office and says I am a naughty boy.

I said all flabbergasted "what have I done" and she said "you need to lick my pussy and fuck me" and I say "really are you sure" and she says "you don't like me?"

I of course am embarrassed and say that I like her and have always wanted to fuck her on her desk and she grabbed me and is now kissing full on tongues and has my cock.

The kissing is going for a while and then she says "you have to do a good job or your fired" so after the shower I am dry and Jenny has my cock in her mouth and wow can she suck dick.

After a few moments I lay down and she is engulfing my cock with her sexy mouth and she has excellent tongue skills and going very slowly and sensually and I was nearly cumming.

She has the best feeling suck and playing with my balls as well so I let this go for ten minutes and then she lays down for my pussy licking and she has a nicely neat trim pussy.

I just licked her slowly an sensually and Jenny was laying back with eyes closed and clearly enjoying it and gradually got more and more horny until she escalated the response.

Now she is bucking up and going into a trance like state and she looked as if she was having a seizure and jerking about for a couple of moments and then calmed down.

She really has strong orgasms and her reaction was something I have not seen before and I did this for ten minutes to get the strong reaction and she needed a moment.

I suggested side saddle to start and this was again superb just slowly making love to her and getting balls massaged and after only a few minutes into it Jenny is arching up again.

This was cum number two and again like in a trance and then the seizure like response for a couple of minutes and this happened another time five minutes later.

I stayed like this for a good fifteen minutes because it was so sexy and felt good and she was loving every moment and wanted to me to keep going.

We then changed to missionary and I just took it slowly and again Jenny seemed to be really loving it and she she looked very pretty and I was kissing her with tongue for some of the time.

I elevated up a few times and went faster and she said to just fuck her slow with kissing for a good while and I did this and then Jenny asked me to fuck her hard.

I raised up and went for it and hammered her stupid and she came for the forth time while DFK and with a big shudder and then held me close.

We then cleaned up and showered and lay there close and talking and she is a terrific girl to be with and just so sexy and cute with the glasses.

She also has very sexy soft skin and no blemishes and a small tattoo on her ankle.

She gave me a nice massage and we went over time as her next punter was a bit late and Helen is good and very easy going.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : Club 350

Date of Visit : 24/11/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 350 Penshurst St Willoughby NSW | club350.com.au

Phone : 02 9417 3298

Hours of Business : 10 am till late monday to thursday

Rates : $150 / hr

Size/shape : short, slim, natural c cups, sexy body and legs, attractive face, trimmed bush, very cute butt, office worker glasses

Nationality or Ethnicity : To me she could pass for a sexy little Italian girl as I have been with some

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK with tongue throughout, side saddle, side doggy different angles, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - she's sexy and fun.

My experience/comments : I wanted to get back for another session with Jenny and she is a very sexy little lady with a great body and those boobs are really nicely shaped and feel very good and all natural.

After the shower we were engaged in tongue sucking DFK straight off and Jenny is a little darling girl and she just looks so sexy while kissing with eyes closed and we were holding each other close.

We get onto the bed and I am licking her pussy and Jenny asked me to just take it easy so she does not cum too quick so I do this for about five minutes and then Jenny is starting to react.

She was getting very worked up now and then it happens like a full on seizure and she is crying out and bucking up on my tongue and I was watching her face and she is having something like a fit.

Jenny has very strong orgasms and its quite unusual to see this intensity and she can do this many times during a session and the spasms can go for a full minute.

So she needs some time to recover and we lay there and I hold her and then she starts to suck my cock and she has a very soft sensuous sucking technique and I am commenting on how good this feels.

She was going about half way and went on for ten minutes and needed a few spit breaks and I just enjoyed the feeling of it and I liked looking at her sexy little body as well.

I wanted some side saddle as I remembered how good it felt last time and I entered her pussy and it felt so good inside her and I could see her sexy lovely little legs and I was holding them as I fucked her slowly and I was crying out in pleasure as well.

The feeling was very intimate and Jenny was asking me to keep going and I was saying that this is what sex should be like with someone you really find sexy and the feeling was just amazing.

I would have gone slow for about five minutes and then the eruption started with the second orgasm and Jenny warned me and then she commanded me to fuck her hard and fast.

While I was doing this she was cumming with force and gripping onto me and crying out and her face was in full on seizure again with a one minute duration and I had to use all my control not to lose it then.

I gave her a moment to recover and then we were good to go again and I continued on for another ten minutes just like this at it was all amazing and I moved her into a lay down doggy.

I went faster now and while holding her close and we both came together and I was now covered in sweat and we got up and cleaned up and then Jenny gave me a massage for the rest of the time.

Jenny is great girl if you get to know her and treat her well as she really warms to nice guys and she is so sexy with the kissing and has a great body.