Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Fs recommendations

Junior Member(有D料到)

Seeking Fs recommendations

Hi all, I recently went to a fs place for the first time last month, after only going to r’n’t places up until then. I tried platinum; as it’s location was convenient. Really lovely busty young lady named mikayla. Although I reckon my first time at a fs place I might of come off a bit awkward.
    Thinking of giving fs places another go. Cleos, Asian star or viper get brought up a bit. Thought I’d go with the strongest recommendation I get here. Especially since some of the feedback I’ve read might be a bit dated as I imagine staff Have changed a lot when that stuff was written.
    Thanks in advance!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Historically Asian Star - Coopers Plains has been a good bet. ( Miso Honey 2nd, possibly Sky Angel) But usual right girl, right time, right connection applies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Historically Asian Star - Coopers Plains has been a good bet. ( Miso Honey 2nd, possibly Sky Angel) But usual right girl, right time, right connection applies.
    True, always a gamble. I visited a couple massage places here in January, but was put off by not being able to pick the girl. Unlike the couple places I tried in other states. Which made the gamble factor a lot higher.
    I wonder how many of the girls at Star are fluent in English? A human connection would be appreciated too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you want Asian, Asian Star and Yimi are close to each other so you czn always go have a look at the line up. AS currently has mainly chinese and yimi thai girls. Also less rotations and variety due to border restrictions. This is the same for Misohoney and Skyangel. If you don't mind a drive to GC, Luvasian is pretty good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    If you want Asian, Asian Star and Yimi are close to each other so you czn always go have a look at the line up. AS currently has mainly chinese and yimi thai girls. Also less rotations and variety due to border restrictions. This is the same for Misohoney and Skyangel. If you don't mind a drive to GC, Luvasian is pretty good.
    Oh I’ve not heard of those other places. Interesting. I think I’m most interested in European, but understandably that might be in short supply. Of course again is still all good, especially if the place comes recommended by people here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    for asians, definitely asianstar, for euro/caucasions, definitely viper room.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    for asians, definitely asianstar, for euro/caucasions, definitely viper room.
    Guess I can always try both in time. Any standouts I should pick if they are working when I visit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    Guess I can always try both in time. Any standouts I should pick if they are working when I visit?
    both places work on rotating rosters I think (i haven't been since pre-covid), but simply preview all the girls first that's avail, and ask the desk if anyone is super popular, that's the surest bet.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    both places work on rotating rosters I think (i haven't been since pre-covid), but simply preview all the girls first that's avail, and ask the desk if anyone is super popular, that's the surest bet.
    Oh right! That’s a simple yet great idea! Cheers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMPunk View Post
    Ceejay at Viper. 11/10.
    Ohh, maybe I’ll go on a day she’s rostered. I’m on paid vacation soon so I’ll have time to go when I please

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Emma or Kate at 476

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The lack of intros, just girls saying their names, at Asian star was kinda off-putting. Quite busy too. Unfortunately My pick was snapped up by someone just ahead of me, so I walked

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried Asian star again. I went with a brand new girl named Apple. Very pretty, mid 20s. She claimed it was her first day working in the industry.
    Quite good, but poor English, so no real conversation to be had. The prettiest on offer though, I’m my opinion

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    I tried Asian star again. I went with a brand new girl named Apple. Very pretty, mid 20s. She claimed it was her first day working in the industry.
    Quite good, but poor English, so no real conversation to be had. The prettiest on offer though, I’m my opinion
    How was the session and service?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    How was the session and service?
    I don’t have a lot to compare it too. But it was :30 mins and she got right to it, which I guess is normal for 30? The language barrier did make for a lack of human connection, otherwise no complaints

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lots of Fake moan? lol

That's the thing really got me at Qld brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Lots of Fake moan? lol

That's the thing really got me at Qld brothels.
    Yeah, a bit of that. I might try vipers or something to compare what it’s like

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try Pryana Rose down the South
    Mandy and Lexie are the standouts, especially if you are into blondes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro827 View Post
    Try Pryana Rose down the South
    Mandy and Lexie are the standouts, especially if you are into blondes
    Looks quite far out. I think I’ll slowly experience the closer places I’ve heard more about first

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast