Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeking Fs recommendations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Making the most of the little time off I had (my upcoming work break was cut short); I thought I’d look into vipers. One girl available who was a very hot redhead, but she made a point of. I touching. Is that normal? I’m still pretty inexperienced at this. I decided to pass.
    Instead I went to platinum the next day. Lots more available and one girl named Victoria who seemed really down to earth and Easy to chat to. Super curvy in all the right places, blue eyes and natural f cup!! Amazing! More girl next door I could imagine meeting in the real world than fantasy lady, but that’s what I was after. She remained chatty And sweet and down to earth but still sexy as hell the whole time (:45) and I had a great time.
    So down to earth that I dreamt we hung out as friends that night. I don’t recall much else about the dream, but my actual memories of her aren’t going away anytime soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    I touching. Is that normal? .
    What's I touching? No touching the insides?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry; typo. No touching, anywhere. Is that the norm? Or do most allow some touching?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    Sorry; typo. No touching, anywhere. Is that the norm? Or do most allow some touching?
    I can't remember that ever being said in a working shop, though I probably would've just phased it out and gone with a different girl. What's the point of FS without touching? I think at least 80% allow some sort of touching, kissing etc digital penetration can be less allowable from experience.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I can't remember that ever being said in a working shop, though I probably would've just phased it out and gone with a different girl. What's the point of FS without touching? I think at least 80% allow some sort of touching, kissing etc digital penetration can be less allowable from experience.
    She was all that was available. Stunning girl though. But I’m happy I was curious about that place as I’ve heard good things. But happy that I tried elsewhere later, as that was an experience I’m still thinking about and won’t soon forget.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12