Wechat ID: dreamofyou197

Hours of Business: 10am - 10pm
    Rates: $40 -30mins, $70 - 60mins + tips
    Size/shape : Athletic Body, Firm Ass, A-B cup
    Nationality of Ethnicity: Chinese
    Services Provided: Massage, NHJ, body to body in shower
    Value for money/recommend: Definitely

My experience/Comments:

I was walking along Harris st, coming back from lunch and A familiar voice shouted out.

Angela from 197 had just been to a Gym session and was coming back to the shop as it was quite due to the rain. She asked me to come inside but i was still feeling drained and sore in a good way from the previous Fridays session.
    I declined her offer and said maybe next time, to which she replied, "that is a shame, I was just going to have a shower", before giving me a wicked smile, and saying "maybe someone else can wash my back than"

I am not sure what it was, the way she openly flirted or thinking about showering with her on a cold rainy day got me instantly hard.

She seemed to notice and said "Dont worry, I will be gentle"

I followed her into the shop and she led me to the upstairs shower. Her body is Toned with a really sexy butt. I could not resist giving it a playful pat before wondering if you could crack an egg on it, its that firm.
    Into the bathroom we go before she starts to undress me. She turns around with her back too me before pealing off her gym clothes and doing a sexy wiggle dance teasing my already hard cock. We step into the shower before she starts to lather me up body to body. She towels me off and takes me to the room before giving me a kiss on the cheek and said she will be back in a minute.

I lay on the table and get settled just as she returned. I asked for a soft to medium massage to which she complied. We made small talk for a while before I settled into the receiving side of the massage and might have drifted off to sleep, it was that relaxing.
    She asked me to turn over and than teased me by using her hair to caress my body. She oils my cock and balls before starting to stroke it using a combination of moves.

She moved her butt closer too me giving me access to her kitty. I run my finger along the lips to test boundaries and mood and found she was already wet. I gently stroked her as she continued to up her pace before I squinted all over the place.

She seems happy and content with herself and lays down to cuddle. We talk all things customers, Covid and how slow the industry is at the moment before its time for me to go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angela sounds very familiar

Do you know if she used to work in Five Dock previously, using the same name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    Angela sounds very familiar

Do you know if she used to work in Five Dock previously, using the same name?
    I think she may have, but not any more